The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Oh, wow another 1 post

troll_2.jpg

yeah another one posted. but i agree with my brotherin. heres the deal, when two equal teams play and one wins by 3, its a smack in the mouth. when a greater team beats a lesser team by 3, its called "squeaking by with a win". BUT when a "prestigious" and "powerhouse" program like SP loses to a team like Union, thats called gettin smacked in the mouth, or jus "taking a whoopin" in the mouth(keep it G rated) haha you know what G is right? according to the South Pittsburg High School alphabet, the letter G comes before E and D.

I wish that durn Beck guy would have filled out his survey so I could read in my book about Marion. I garuntee you that he didn't want Murphy to reveal any information. I am going to try and go scout Joe Byrnes tomorrow night if I get out of my doctor appointment on time. I am going to get a prostate exam done tomorrow. I garuntee you I am not looking forward to it. You think im joking but im not. I will be bringing my book and some red bulls to the game on Friday.

Disrespect or misspell it really doesn't matter to me or Union City. All that matters is 31 to 29. :o rlh's facial expression :roflol:

Wow. Give it up dude. This is a new year. Did you not read my last post? They were better that day. When is the last time the Warriors even made it to a State Championship game much less win it? This is Warriors vs Pirates. Please act like your a Warrior fan, and talk trash involving your team. It dont matter if you have to go back years ago. Go back! Your not a Union City fan. This makes no sense. Your just making yourself look stupid.

haha its about time I thought all of you armpitt fans were never going to show. Looks like I have rattled some cages :roflol::roflol: that means im doing my job. Sorry about that 1% of pirate fans I just offended I shouldn't have included you in the other 99% but anyways its about time some of you silly pirates started admitting the truth. Problem is you guys won't admit it until I rattle your cage, but thats ok thats what im here for :thumb: As far as MC never beating Tyner, well last time I checked the Warriors put a beat down on the rams in 09, I believe the score was 30 to 16. And for your pressure situation Boeck took Marion County up to ole boyd buchannon(where you guys lost last year and made a excuse for it) and won 7 to 6 in the thrid round of the playoffs. Pretty sure on that same night the ole Mighty Pirates got HIT IN THE MOUTH THAT NIGHT. JUST STATING THE FACTS. Keep it coming pirate fans :popcorneater:

You finally beat Tyner in 09? Wow after how many years? The Boyd game I was talking about was the year before that. Boyd played us the next year with Terrell out. Is that a excuse? That was a fact not a excuse. You dont think he was a game changer? Like I said I dont make excuses. All I know is you keep up bringing all these other teams and games. Lets talk about what the Warriors have done to the Pirates lately?NO COMPETITION!

wow.. i think dude is a warrior fan and part of bein a fan is doggin the rival. SP (and you) might be on top of the world for this time period but fact is that its not gonna last forever. and when the program starts to go down again, im sure the SP fans wont be anywhere to be seen on the T. and as for the whole Roberts thing. the program was great while he was there because of the talent. lets face it, without talent a program cant succeed. and talent comes and goes. in 08, SP had talent no doubt. Marion had more talent though, most of it from the baseball team. and if some more of the talent from the baseball team had decided to play football, SP wouldnt have gotten that pretty little ring. true story. (and why was SP too scared to schedule with MC that year in baseball? yall gonna do that in football once the situation is reversed from recent years?)

Listen up MikeHoncoLoser. You dont ever disrespect a legend like that, when Living Legend gets on here he will let you know what happens to little people like you who disrespect legends like us. As far as your post goes did u mention baseball? Really? This is a football thread young lad. Please name the names on that baseball team that would have made up the big deficit your purple losers lost to in our championship run. Should be entertaining to hear the athletes you had that were such great football players. :popcorneater: What a joke. Why didnt they play if they were so good? The only true story is that yall lost badly that year just like the previous 4 years. Your so stupid you dont even know what your talking about. How would have losing to your team in the season cost us a ring? Last time I checked we dont win rings for beating sorry teams like Jasper. Would of could of shut that crap up. The Legend speaks about what really happened not what could have. Go to the baseball thread kid. The Legend is talking football over here, and being a Warrior fan thats something you dont want to talk about. :roflol:

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

Edited by PittsburgLegend

Don't play dumb on me now, you knew that I'm sure you didn't want to admit it because MC beat tyner by more than armpitt did. Ok here goes the last 5 or 6 years of the rivalry. I believe it was 06 (which ever year antionio was a senior) Marion County Hit the pirates in the mouth and beat them 14 to 6 or something like that. Pruit I believe was the coaches name for Marion County, had less talent but out coached the "great" vic grider. Next year Marion County gets a guy named Jason Evans to be head coach who had no clue how to even get to the field from the locker room little alone coach a football team. Marion County had so much potential in 06 and 07 but the seniors in both of those years had no heart. Anyways Sp beat MC 48 to 0 and then 48 to 21 I believe correct me if I am wrong and I believe I am. In 08 Boeck becomes head coach and the score that year was 48 to 14, I'm also not sure on that one. If the 09 game would have been played later on in the year no doubt in my mind Marion County would have beat the pirates. Spittsburg went on to get beat in the third round that year and sat at home or went to watch the Warriors play in the 4th round of the playoffs. In 09 Marion County didn't have leadership from the seniors plus they made to many mistakes to beat a team like spittsburg that night. Can't remember the score of 09 but sp won with ease. Everything I just stated was facts so don't try to accuse me of making up excuses

Im sure South Pittsburg have fans like that, but not everyone is like that. South Pittsburg is not the only place this happens either buddy. The horrible Warriors used to make excuses, but they have lost so many times they just ran out of them. Union City was better on that day. No excuses here. What is Union City to you anyways? Your a Warrior fan, but prob wont admit because of how bad they are. I dont blame you buddy. If your goinng to talk trash though please include your own team. Wait your from around this area arent you? Then you CANT! Hahahahahahahahahaha Laugh at that you purple loser. :roflol:

True this happens at other places also but since we were talking about your ALL MIGHTY PIRATES I figured I would throw this up and rattle your cage. When you make post like that armpitt legend I win and you lose :roflol::thumb:

Don't play dumb on me now, you knew that I'm sure you didn't want to admit it because MC beat tyner by more than armpitt did. Ok here goes the last 5 or 6 years of the rivalry. I believe it was 06 (which ever year antionio was a senior) Marion County Hit the pirates in the mouth and beat them 14 to 6 or something like that. Pruit I believe was the coaches name for Marion County, had less talent but out coached the "great" vic grider. Next year Marion County gets a guy named Jason Evans to be head coach who had no clue how to even get to the field from the locker room little alone coach a football team. Marion County had so much potential in 06 and 07 but the seniors in both of those years had no heart. Anyways Sp beat MC 48 to 0 and then 48 to 21 I believe correct me if I am wrong and I believe I am. In 08 Boeck becomes head coach and the score that year was 48 to 14, I'm also not sure on that one. If the 09 game would have been played later on in the year no doubt in my mind Marion County would have beat the pirates. Spittsburg went on to get beat in the third round that year and sat at home or went to watch the Warriors play in the 4th round of the playoffs. In 09 Marion County didn't have leadership from the seniors plus they made to many mistakes to beat a team like spittsburg that night. Can't remember the score of 09 but sp won with ease. Everything I just stated was facts so don't try to accuse me of making up excuses

i dont know how you can honestly say marion would have beaten south pitt last year if the game was later in the year signal dominated marion that night on their homecoming and last year south pitt handled signal easily so i dont know where you get your facts because none of your post on here make any sense

i dont know how you can honestly say marion would have beaten south pitt last year if the game was later in the year signal dominated marion that night on their homecoming and last year south pitt handled signal easily so i dont know where you get your facts because none of your post on here make any sense

Thank you for clearing that up. Especially since your not a Pirate fan. Hmmm wonder what the purple loser has to say about that? Oh yeah that 06 game I think it was 14-13. Im not sure on that one, but I do know the referees had to call and apologize to Vic because of a touchdown they called that won Jasper the game. Those refs got in trouble for that one because he obviously wasnt in, and if u dont believe me maybe some honest Warrior fans will get on here to tell you about it. Obviously you have no idea what your talking about.

Thank you for that I meant to fix that I meant in 08 pardon me, everybody slips up sometimes just ask those silly pirates :roflol::roflol:

Listen up MikeHoncoLoser. You dont ever disrespect a legend like that, when Living Legend gets on here he will let you know what happens to little people like you who disrespect legends like us. As far as your post goes did u mention baseball? Really? This is a football thread young lad. Please name the names on that baseball team that would have made up the big deficit your purple losers lost to in our championship run. Should be entertaining to hear the athletes you had that were such great football players. :popcorneater: What a joke. Why didnt they play if they were so good? The only true story is that yall lost badly that year just like the previous 4 years. Your so stupid you dont even know what your talking about. How would have losing to your team in the season cost us a ring? Last time I checked we dont win rings for beating sorry teams like Jasper. Would of could of shut that crap up. The Legend speaks about what really happened not what could have. Go to the baseball thread kid. The Legend is talking football over here, and being a Warrior fan thats something you dont want to talk about. :roflol:

i love online big bad guys. haha nice novel btw. i bet you might of been a part of the championship year. maybe. idk. maybe jus ridin the pine. still got some splinters in there? guess thats why you're so angry. lol. truth is, bring your "legend". if yall are so legendary. how come you're jus not this big thing everybody knows about? tell you what, keep livin around the same area, worshiping a team you were once part of, and thinkin you're just hard. anyone can be hard behind a keyboard. stephen roberts was brought up, baseball coach, i made a baseball reference. btw, i bet you think youre cool callin yourself legend and all this crap--go tend to your 10,000 friends on myspace legendary no life.