Licoln County Oakland

BigBoroFan

After watching Blackman dismantle Lincoln County it is obvious Lincoln County is only getting worse every year. Their GLORY DAYS have passed them by. They will finish at the bottom of their district this year and struggle to win more than two games. It is sad to see have the the once proud LC program has fallen. Excuse me Lincoln County Blackman just thinking about how bad Oaklnad will beat LC

Edited by BigBoroFan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC is not horrible, last night they were just out matched. I did think it was funny when they scored their first touchown to cut it to 34 -6 they started talking trash...but whatever.

They will win some games and maybe even help us out with an upset.

Good luck LC the rest of the way and I would recommend putting some ice on that busted mouth!...

(Trash Talking 101) :popcorneater:

LC has had more than their share of hotheads on the field over the years. I hate to hear that they seem to be down again this yr. That was such a good rivalry for us in the past. How long did your starters play?

if im not mistaken...all were out by the end of the 3rd quarter...last TD was scored on a 60 yard pass play that our DB tipped and it fell into the hands of #23...who is a good reciever i might add...and then he ran it in for a score!

LC is not horrible, last night they were just out matched. I did think it was funny when they scored their first touchown to cut it to 34 -6 they started talking trash...but whatever.

They will win some games and maybe even help us out with an upset.

Good luck LC the rest of the way and I would recommend putting some ice on that busted mouth!...

(Trash Talking 101) :popcorneater:

Boy I sure would like to know who was talking trash, after we scored, got a number??? The only trash talking I saw was the #44 for Blackman.

Edited by Falconstatman

After watching Blackman dismantle Lincoln County it is obvious Lincoln County is only getting worse every year. Their GLORY DAYS have passed them by. They will finish at the bottom of their district this year and struggle to win more than two games. It is sad to see have the the once proud LC program has fallen. Excuse me Lincoln County Blackman just thinking about how bad Oaklnad will beat LC

Thanks for the kind words, there. Don't remember anyone from L.C. on here trashing Blackman when they were "Horrible",not very long ago. Hard to compete with 2000 student schools when we only have 1100 to pick from, that, is what has changed from the past, the enrollment used to be a lot closer than it is now. As far as the glory days comment goes, At least we have had some "Glory days" to remember. By the way it is spelled Lincoln , not licoln,and County not Conty,and also Oakland, not Oaklnad.

Edited by Falconstatman

Thanks for the kind words, there. Don't remember anyone from L.C. on here trashing Blackman when they were "Horrible",not very long ago. Hard to compete with 2000 student schools when we only have 1100 to pick from, that, is what has changed from the past, the enrollment used to be a lot closer than it is now. As far as the glory days comment goes, At least we have had some "Glory days" to remember. By the way it is spelled Lincoln , not licoln,and County not Conty,and also Oakland, not Oaklnad.

From what I Saw last night LC football is not very sound fundamental wise. The defensive players tackling technique was god awful to much arm and shoulder tackling. This has noting to do with numbers and more with coaching.

Jabbo you cant't hide from the fact LC is not very good and have not been very good for a long time and it will show again this week.

Dude - I'm not hiding from facts or you or anyone else - I made a suggestion - go to my first post on that thread and see if you can still accuse me of hiding. :thumb: