Jo Byrns @ White House-Heritage

MOTO24

Who's going to win this one?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• Jo Byrns
    • White House-Heritage

Let's get district play underway!!! From the looks of things, this could be for the District title. Too bad it's this early in the season.

This has been a heated battle the past couple of years; I suspect this year will be no different. JB will be coming into this game on a short week while WHH is coming off a bye week; that's a nice advantage for the patriots.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get district play underway!!! From the looks of things, this could be for the District title. Too bad it's this early in the season.

This has been a heated battle the past couple of years; I suspect this year will be no different. JB will be coming into this game on a short week while WHH is coming off a bye week; that's a nice advantage for the patriots.

dang moto your boys haven't even cleaned the orange paint off of their helments yet!!! are you ready for thursday night already or What?. haha Yep this will be a big game and i wish too it wasn't so early in the season. We did however need the extra week to heal up a few of our players. How bout yall everbody healthy after last night?

dang moto your boys haven't even cleaned the orange paint off of their helments yet!!! are you ready for thursday night already or What?. haha Yep this will be a big game and i wish too it wasn't so early in the season. We did however need the extra week to heal up a few of our players. How bout yall everbody healthy after last night?

Hey it's a short week so everything has to move up a day. Best I can tell we finished the game with no injuries. We did have plenty of cramps which we tend to see at the beginning of every year.

Why is this game played on thursday?

Because White House Heritage and White House High School share a football field so some weeks they are both scheduled to have home games on the same week. So some one has to play on Thursday. The two schools take turns hosting Thursday games

Why didn't WH/WHH do Saturday night games instead of Thursday? The way I see it, more folks from different schools would be more inclined to come to the game then instead of a school night. That would increase the bottom line as well. Looks like they left some $$$ on the table. At least they won't have to worry about it next year.

Why didn't WH/WHH do Saturday night games instead of Thursday? The way I see it, more folks from different schools would be more inclined to come to the game then instead of a school night. That would increase the bottom line as well. Looks like they left some $$$ on the table. At least they won't have to worry about it next year.

I can only give my opinion since I obviously don't live in White House but I think that the Jr. Pro play on Saturday at that same field and I think that maintaining the field all day and night would involve a lot of man power. I just imagine the heck that parents would face if they had kids involved at all levels of play. I lived the life of being at the the Jr. pro field all day saturday with one kid in each age level and chasing too little girls. I love football probably better than a lot of people, that day and a game on Saturday night would probably make even me cry.

Jo Byrns....... :twisted:

bigby why the mad eyes....something to do with playoffs last yr. :unsure: You are from mt pleasant right. Maybe you all will get another shot at us this yr in the playoffs.

WHHeritage is a good team at this point not great....yet, I think they are really starting to play together better, judging from scrimmages (stewart co and Friendship)and the first game w/ Watertown. Offensively they have jelled and I believe they can move the ball on JB and stick it in the endzone. I am really interested to see if they have inproved on Defense,Heritage does have team speed O-line and D-line could be the difference here. If the D can step up( isn't that always the question)and we can slow down the scoring machine. It could be a shoot out and White House comes out on top in a high scoring affair. Something like 28-21.

GO PATRIOTS