GOODPASTURE AT MACON COUNTY

NEEDFORSPEED

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

If that is your best then I feel really sorry for you :roflol:

Now you went and done it now Howdy. Ole muffin will unleash his wrath on Cheatham Co. You'll get a "Go ------" whoever Cheatham Co. plays. Ya'll be right up there with Smith Co.on muffin's hate list. But, you got to keep in mind ole muffin is a RBS man and......well....... he needs something to hang his hat on. :lol:

That type of schedule will help MC as long as they keep the right mind set. Good luck until you play LA then it will be good health! lol

I agree Big Daddy. It may not always look good on the wins and losses columns, but to improve and grow I believe it helps if you play a tough schedule. I remember an LA squad that played a pretty tough schedule in '05 that seasoned them for a successful and amazing state championship...

I agree Big Daddy. It may not always look good on the wins and losses columns, but to improve and grow I believe it helps if you play a tough schedule. I remember an LA squad that played a pretty tough schedule in '05 that seasoned them for a successful and amazing state championship...

That is true.