Forrest hosts Cascade

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Here It Is Rocket Fans.....It's Whip The Suds Out Of A Stallion Night.....The First 200 Rocket Fans Will Receive A Complementary Bottle Of Dishwashing Liquid And A Bottle Scrubber. So Wake Up Pop And Go Get This, Cause This Is A Scrubbing Ya Won't Wanna Miss! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

Tom, The Sheep Are Right Behind Mike's House. :roflolk: The Stables!

I caught old Butchie out in my stable one night. He was hard at work. I said hey Butchie what the heck are ya doin?

He was sweating something awful.

He looked up from his stool and said this one #### cow ya got just ain't producing any milk!

Just didn't have the heart to tell him it was a bull....

I caught old Butchie out in my stable one night. He was hard at work. I said hey Butchie what the heck are ya doin?

He was sweating something awful.

He looked up from his stool and said this one #### cow ya got just ain't producing any milk!

Just didn't have the heart to tell him it was a bull....

LOL, Ok It's Time To Let It Out Logger. Mike, The Last Time You Was At JoByrns...Logger Had Some Queso Dip That You Really Loved. I Mean You Ate It Up Like A Pig To Slop. He Even Gave Ya A Jar To Take Home Didn't He? Well Mike,..... :roflolk:

It Wasn't Queso Dip! :twisted:

C11: you think its that close of a game? I haven't seen Forrest but I was under the impression they graduated a lot.

Honestly don't know how good we are yet. We lost alot also. Talent wise everyone feels were just as good from what some are saying. The experience factor will come I guess. I think it's a strong possibility the loser of this game misses playoffs if MTCS is as good as people are saying.