Lincoln County at Lawrence County

jabbo

The Falcons are coming off of a pummelling by the Blaze, and the Wildcats are coming off a big upset over the Bobcats.

I don't know much about the Wildcat/Bobcat game - but I do know that the Falcons had better get some basic skills down if they want to compete this Friday night!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falcons are coming off of a pummelling by the Blaze, and the Wildcats are coming off a big upset over the Bobcats.

I don't know much about the Wildcat/Bobcat game - but I do know that the Falcons had better get some basic skills down if they want to compete this Friday night!

Please expain this fact to the coaches or the season is going to be a very bad one for the Falcons

Please expain this fact to the coaches or the season is going to be a very bad one for the Falcons

It's not my job to tell the coaches how to do their job - my job is to support the players. Feel free to contact the coaches directly if you have the courage - anonymously trashing them on a message board won't help anything - it only hurts the team. If you don't have the courage to contact the coaches directly then you should quit trashing them here - if you continue then you're nothing but a gutless coward. :thumb:

Lincoln County might not tackle as bad as you think. Mathers is a very special back and I would be surprised if you see anyone else like him this year.

Lincoln County might not tackle as bad as you think. Mathers is a very special back and I would be surprised if you see anyone else like him this year.

There's no question that Mathers has talent - however, the other three Blaze backs averaged 8.5 yards per carry. Not good. The Falcons apparently need some work.

the question is, do you think that lincoln county will actually be able to move the ball against lawrence countys defense? it is by far one of the best i have seen in a long long time.. very physical and very fast

The Falcons have a potent passing weapon - how does Lawrence County's pass defense look?

I sure wouldn't say LCHS is "coming off a big upset over the Bobcats"! Now if Lincoln County had won against Blackman that would be a big upset! When LCHS beat LC last year 45-6 was that an upset? If that was an upset last year I predict an upset again this year! Is it true LC has some players suspended? I have heard this but was just wondering if it were true.

I sure wouldn't say LCHS is "coming off a big upset over the Bobcats"! Now if Lincoln County had won against Blackman that would be a big upset! When LCHS beat LC last year 45-6 was that an upset? If that was an upset last year I predict an upset again this year! Is it true LC has some players suspended? I have heard this but was just wondering if it were true.

Well...if the "My Pick History" on the Big Ones worked for me I could give you an exact percentage of CoachT folks that picked GC over LC - it was 80-something percent if I remember right - so I'd call that a big upset, absent any information to the contrary. In fact, it was unusual for Lawrence County to be included in the Big Ones contest, since I vaguely remember that only teams with winning records would be chosen each week.

Anyhoo, I don't know anything about anyone being suspended. How does the Wildcat pass defense look?

Well...if the "My Pick History" on the Big Ones worked for me I could give you an exact percentage of CoachT folks that picked GC over LC - it was 80-something percent if I remember right - so I'd call that a big upset, absent any information to the contrary. In fact, it was unusual for Lawrence County to be included in the Big Ones contest, since I vaguely remember that only teams with winning records would be chosen each week.

Anyhoo, I don't know anything about anyone being suspended. How does the Wildcat pass defense look?

LCHS has a solid defense all around. They really run to the ball. Could be the best defense I have seen at LCHS in a long time! Against GC they gave up one long pass and I think that is pretty much all they got. I can't find GC's stats. How does LC look this year? Are they better than last years bunch? Is Thomas helping with the team this year?

LCHS has a solid defense all around. They really run to the ball. Could be the best defense I have seen at LCHS in a long time! Against GC they gave up one long pass and I think that is pretty much all they got. I can't find GC's stats. How does LC look this year? Are they better than last years bunch? Is Thomas helping with the team this year?

I predict LCHS will beat LCHS 28 - 14.