A E at Fulton

reverse

Thanks BCSsports.... There's still a lot of football left. I'm pulling for Fulton over Alcoa this Friday.. hahaha

Turtle.... You should be rubbing this one in my face! For the 2nd week in a row, my Falcons laid down and quit. They went toe to toe and when they got behind due to their own mistakes... they gave up. ae deserved it and took it to us on our own field. I cant stand to lose to you guys but I hate even more the ego's of a quitting team. We've got great individual athletes that aren't buying into the team concept.

There is no emotions to these guys. After you all did your pregame stomping of the falcon... there were a couple that got angry while the majority could have cared less. In 2006 when you stomped on our Falcon, it almost started a war and then we played with a vengeance determined to smear you in to the very falcon you enjoyed stomping on so much. As a team, this group is mentally weak and needs an enema of passion in order to even make the playoffs!

No coach is going to change the problem until the players start looking in the mirror to find a solution.

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle.... You should be rubbing this one in my face! For the 2nd week in a row, my Falcons laid down and quit. They went toe to toe and when they got behind due to their own mistakes... they gave up. ae deserved it and took it to us on our own field. I cant stand to lose to you guys but I hate even more the ego's of a quitting team. We've got great individual athletes that aren't buying into the team concept.

There is no emotions to these guys. After you all did your pregame stomping of the falcon... there were a couple that got angry while the majority could have cared less. In 2006 when you stomped on our Falcon, it almost started a war and then we played with a vengeance determined to smear you in to the very falcon you enjoyed stomping on so much. As a team, this group is mentally weak and needs an enema of passion in order to even make the playoffs!

No coach is going to change the problem until the players start looking in the mirror to find a solution.

Go Falcons!

Yea majority of my friends are Falcon Alumni's and they're all saying those players aren't playing with heart. I can't tell you what it is, I mean yall just have to keep ya head up.. Someone said it best on the Morning Talk Show the other day,"FUlton always start slow but finished strong!" Do you think that statement will hold up?

Congrats to AE ... won with their best player hobbled on one leg ... Photo said all I would say ... AE came and dared us and we just turned away ... I would say I saw about 3 players that looked like they cared ... I dont know why this team is so flat and unemotional ... maybe they dont have the confidence to do it ... but again there was a team on the field that wanted it more .. AE ... plus the turnovers always hurt ... Falcons had 3 or 4 and AE had 0 I think for the first time in I dont know how long ... neither team looks like they would make it very far in playoffs if they get there !!!! Friday night at Alcoa could be a long night for a team that looks to have NO fighting spirit. Some guys are gonna have to suck it up when they get tired .. cause Fulton looks like they are 2 steps slow in 2nd halfs of games ... too many guys TRYING to play on both sides of ball ...

Oh Turtle one more thing ... I think some of these seniors must gonna rest and relesh their 8th grade days when they whupped up on teams all over the South ... and it looks like to me that some have never improved from 9th grade to being seniors ... but also that 8th grade team had D. Young and J.Brown at Bearden, Z Cooper at Catholic and maybe some more ....

Oh Turtle one more thing ... I think some of these seniors must gonna rest and relesh their 8th grade days when they whupped up on teams all over the South ... and it looks like to me that some have never improved from 9th grade to being seniors ... but also that 8th grade team had D. Young and J.Brown at Bearden, Z Cooper at Catholic and maybe some more ....

No sir, D. Young played at Bearden... J. Brown was with the Falcons back then.. You know its kind of funny J. Brown's name wasn't mention much at Fulton last but now's he working wonders at Bearden... Hmmmmm GO Figure!!

How Bout them Roadrunners!