A E at Fulton

reverse

What number will Pryor "conviction" be wearing? It's about that time when ae administration renews his eligibility and allow him to rise from his ashes.

Go Falcons!

Only you Photo only you hahaha.. But FYI, Pryor will be in the stands sitting next to you for this game. He's going to show you how AE plays without him.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle, I doubt Photoman will be sitting in the stands...or anywhere near Pryor! I am a little worried about how injuries and possible weather are going to factor into this game! I still think we are better coached, more talent, and more disciplined than the Roadrunners! However, you can lead a player to the field...but you can't make them play! They HAVE to want it this week! Don't let me down FALCONS! I'm behind you all the way! Go FALCONS!

Turtle, I doubt Photoman will be sitting in the stands...or anywhere near Pryor! I am a little worried about how injuries and possible weather are going to factor into this game! I still think we are better coached, more talent, and more disciplined than the Roadrunners! However, you can lead a player to the field...but you can't make them play! They HAVE to want it this week! Don't let me down FALCONS! I'm behind you all the way! Go FALCONS!

Yea .. went by practice today ... looked like some guys who normally lineup werent ... injuries .. or coaches trying to send message ??? I would expect Falcons to show more enthusiasm against AE since they are usally playing against guys they have grown up with playing rec ball etc .... so yes they will LOOK hyped but will they lay down like they did with Powell ?? Who knows ??? Dont see any leadership or anybody trying to light a fire under anybody ... like earlier post some Falcons think they can show up and win .... AE will have a QB that Falcons will be lucky to get a hand on .. if they couldnt tackle the QB or RB from Powell I wouldnt expect them to tackle the Oggs kid ... if weather is bad may stay home and watch on TV ... I think I heard it was on !!

It seems as though a lot of the Falcon Faithful are hanging ya heads on 1 lost :roflol: . But you're right Tad, this game will bring out the best from both teams because its for Bragging Rights until Basketball season. I have a feeling this game will be just as exciting as the one in Blount County last week. I'm still thinking it comes down to Special Teams/a PAT by AE.... haha

But seriously though, I think the Falcons will load the box and force the Roadrunners to pass the ball with that said, AE's WR's will outshine those DB's from Fulton.. I don't think they've been tested in that area as of yet.. I see AE offense opening up against the Falcons.

AE 21 Fulton 20...............

"Austin East 0-2 don't let the record fool you!!!! Let's GO AE!!"

Oh by the way, 4 my sister; I like the way you were sporting those AE colors the other day. hahaha

Edited by Turtle

Only you Photo only you hahaha.. But FYI, Pryor will be in the stands sitting next to you for this game. He's going to show you how AE plays without him.

Sitting in the stands???.... right. How can a team with the integrity of ae justify not having pryor with the team as a moral mentor? He may not be in a uniform this week, but he's still part of the team. He is the Johnny Majors of ae athletics! Come home Johnny, Come home! Whether it's from Pittsburgh, PA or the pokey in Morgan County, Pryor will be there on the sideline.

I bet he'll show up in the locker room... Give an uplifting speech on tradition and perseverance, bust out a window, and then get all "krunk" as he joins the rest of his homies on the 50 yard line to indulge in the pregame ritual of stomping on the Falcon. A sickening traditions that I'll never justify or understand, but "always eligible" has a way of rubbing me the wrong way.

There's always a few traditions you can count on witnessing at an AE game. If it's at their stadium...Paying to park inside a caged fence. Lucky for us, we don't have to experience the mayhem on magnolia this week. Drum majors, color guard, and other band members dry-humping during the arousing PG-13 bump & grind half-time show. Last but not least.... stomping on your school's logo as an intimidation factor. Nothing says classless like jumping up and down on the 50 yard line and looking over your shoulder to see what kind of reaction you can create.

Some traditions are like stepping in dog crap... its a lingering stench that wont go away no matter how many times you try and ignore it.

Enjoy your free Parking this Friday!

Go Falcons!

Enjoy your free Parking this Friday!

Go Falcons!

It all depends on where you're parking at Fulton to considered it FREE hahahaha.. But I have posted many times before, AE isn't the only place that charges a "DONATION" to park! I told you, I went to Chattanooga Howard vs Chattanooga Tyner game last year it was $3.00 to park and $10 for gate admission so as you see the talk about being charged to park is bologna

Now GOOD LUCK tonight I'm still saying AE by a made PAT...

Edited by Turtle

It all depends on where you're parking at Fulton to considered it FREE hahahaha.. But I have posted many times before, AE isn't the only place that charges a "DONATION" to park! I told you, I went to Chattanooga Howard vs Chattanooga Tyner game last year it was $3.00 to park and $10 for gate admission so as you see the talk about being charged to park is bologna

Now GOOD LUCK tonight I'm still saying AE by a made PAT...

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle....Parking on a high school campus should be free... even at ae. It's not a donation when you have to pay to park! It appears that "Always eligible" has an ugly sister called "always excuses"!! My idea of a donation is my willingness to give money with out you asking. Your idea is to call it a donation but charge an admission fee. I have been told personally that I needed to park elsewhere if I didn't have the cash... that's a violation of a donation policy in my book! If Chattanooga is the other school "nearby" that collects a donation... then they too can kiss my Falcon!

It's not that I mind paying $3.00... it's that fact that I'm not parking my vehicle down some dark road or alley and walking back to the car. Your sending the message to all of your visitors that for $3.00 you can park safely in our caged parking lot line with barbed wire or take your chances and park on the street. Look around man!!! In your neighborhood, you could probably collect a $10.00 donation and still fill the lot. People dread coming to any night time activity associated with that part of town.

My recommendation.... Drop the parking donation campaign unless you're gonna throw in a complimentary window washing or get the step team to rub some armor all on my tires. Go ahead and call it what it is. Call it the "Peace of Mind Parking Lot". Charge $3-$5 dollars to ensure the safety of your visitors. Let them park in the cage and give them a smile and a warm thank you for helping the ae athletic program. Consider it a $3.00 insurance policy from the MLK welcoming committee. You could even get your boy Pryor to valet park for those who want the service. Heck... with P-diddy in the lot, If someone locks their keys in the car... one quick right jab and Mr Brass Knuckles will have you ready to drive home before you can say AAA.

Look and your surroundings, utilize your resources, and put that ae spin on it. Don't do us an injustice... do us a favor!

Fulton 22

ae 13

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman

It's almost GAME TIME.... I'm still saying AE by 1...

Parking at AE: You can always park at the Baby Roadrunners parking lott which is free and the lights be on down there.. I mean that lott is directly behind the visitor side.. AE isn't the only school that ask for a donation to park. If you have a problem with paying to park call AE and talk to Mr. Perry.

It's almost GAME TIME.... I'm still saying AE by 1...

Parking at AE: You can always park at the Baby Roadrunners parking lott which is free and the lights be on down there.. I mean that lott is directly behind the visitor side.. AE isn't the only school that ask for a donation to park. If you have a problem with paying to park call AE and talk to Mr. Perry.

Good win Turtle! 8-)