CLINTON 1-1 @ KARNS 0-2

92Dragon

Dragon, IM talking both games. AC coach out smarted him by allowing clinton to show his hand in the regular season. Clinton never changed its playbook for the playoff game, AC took it at the Dragons in the playoffs with things Clinton wasnt prepared for. Why pull Cam in that playoff game? He would have had a record night! First half Clinton had AC on the ropes, but at half time something or someone changed the game plan for Clinton. Id say one mad Daddy because little boy wasnt playing! Oh well it is Clinton and parents have run the program since Gaylor left. No upsets for the Dragons this year, Again the Dragon tradition just isnt there. Enjoy the victory this week Karns is awful!

Clinton was outplayed by AC plain and simple. AC wanted that game more than we did.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our qb is Alex Willard (soph). Ambrose was going to be the starting qb this season, but was injured in the Maryville scrimmage and is out for the season. I dont think anyone can throw the deep ball like Stone could...lol. Our running backs are Austin Powell, Camion Patrick, Dee Shannon, Jeffery Daniel (had a 91 yrd td run last week against DB) and Dylan Dotson (freshman).

All of our running backs have pretty good speed, but DB shut them down except for that 1 long run by Daniel.

I dont think we have attempted a field goal all season so far, but he has made 6/6 extra points.

We had around 400 yrds offense against Halls, but DB held us to around 140 and that is impressive taking into consideration we had that 91 yard run.

Thanks for the info. Sophomore QBs can be a risk at times but I'd say your guy grew up some against DB. I don't see Karns bringing the same type of relentless pressure. Five running backs should help keep people from leg cramps/fatigue. 6/6 PATs is pretty strong. I'm just a Karns guy and that's the way it is, but I'm not highly optimistic. If we can get a break or two early perhaps we can make a game of it. And by the way, I'll NEVER root for OR when you guys are playing them!

Thanks for the info. Sophomore QBs can be a risk at times but I'd say your guy grew up some against DB. I don't see Karns bringing the same type of relentless pressure. Five running backs should help keep people from leg cramps/fatigue. 6/6 PATs is pretty strong. I'm just a Karns guy and that's the way it is, but I'm not highly optimistic. If we can get a break or two early perhaps we can make a game of it. And by the way, I'll NEVER root for OR when you guys are playing them!

GoKarns,

You've been awful quiet lately. Must be that UT homework load. So what's your prediction for Friday. Will Towe start? Can the Beavers reduce the turnovers? Will they finally win one for the new coach? I saw coaches in gold shirts and cheerleaders in yellow & blue outfits last week. What new fashion statements will be made?

Clinton should breeze by Karns this week. Other than the Pyke kid, which I hate to hear, are the Dragons healthy going into Karns? I know they have now lost Pyke and Ambrose and with little depth that is hard to take.

I believe Spencer McLane will be out this week and is supposed to return next week against Hardin Valley as far as i know.

Thanks BigTuna! I would love to see Karns turn things around, just not tonight...lol. It may take getting rid of all the coaches and just starting off fresh.