No difference

pujo

Private school supporters say that the better public schools are just as good or even.I am in no way promoting gambling, but just for the heck of it lets say we are taking bets on who will win the state in 1a in baseball, football, basketball (BOYS AND GIRLS) and softball. Any takers. I,LL TAKE THE PRIVATES.

Great attitude. Tell you kids there's no point in playing the privates are going to win anyway.

Ever stop to think that part of the reason privates win is because of the inferiority complex you have and pass on to the kids. You tell them it's ok to lose to privates because private schools cheat. They're beat before they step on the field.

Well if publics are beating privates every week and not winning championships. I guess that just means they are chokers.

I'm picking Ezell in every sport.

"Private schools mean nothing unless you use the advantages."

Now you're contradicting yourself. If being private doesn't mean anything then why are you trying to throw them out?

One more thing pujo,

What would your excuse be if say Collinwood had trounced Cloudland? They were every bit as good as Ezell they just had a couple of costly turnovers late in the game. They would have beaten Cloudland just as badly.

You talk about how fast Ezell was, Collinwood was just as fast. What would your excuse have been then?

Why don't you just admit that you didn't realize how weak your region was and you didn't know what to expect from Middle Tn?