Westmoreland at White House

I was blown away today while reading the Portland Leader at lunch. I was reading about the White House 21-7 win over Portland last Friday. Coach Gary Sanders, head coach for Portland, says that, "they (Portland) outplayed and outcoached White House." If my career record at Portland was 0-12, I wouldn't be saying that I "outcoached" anyone!! Very unprofessional.....

WOW!!! did he really say that? I looked it up, and here it is. http://portlandleader.net/articles/2010/09/02/sports/17376277.txt "We outplayed them and outcoached White House tonight," Sanders pointed out. "I thought our kids showed a lot of class and character and discipline tonight."

I need to see his Doctor. Maybe I can get the same medicine he is on.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House looked very good last night. The offense was basically scoring at will and the defense was flying around. I think Westmoreland had two first downs the whole night. I know White House wasnt playing the best team, but I still think they looked good. Hopefully White House can carry this over to the Station Camp game next week.