Westmoreland at White House

I dont know much about Westmoreland this year, i do know that they are 0-2. I was able to make it to the White House/Portland game friday night. White House looked a little bit rusty at times, but looked good at others. I think it was just first game nerves. White House's defense looked very well except for one series. They were able to get pressure on the quarterback which eventually caused what looked to be like 100 yard int return. So going off what i know about White House and the very little i know about Westmoreland, im going to say White House wins this one easy.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tennessean & tssaa.org has Westmoreland winning the game 48-0. Read the topic that I posted regarding this score earlier and it was confirmed. Who told you the score was 24-21? CoachT scoreboard?

I just looked at the tssaa web page and it says el 24-21. coach t last night had it 48-0 westmorland so what was the score?

I just looked at the tssaa web page and it says el 24-21. coach t last night had it 48-0 westmorland so what was the score?

Thanks for clarifying this. I guess the score was 24-21 and Westmoreland is in fact 0-2 on the season. How in the world do you confuse reporting a 24-21 game with a 48-0 game? Someone needs to grow up and start reporting the right scores because giving false score reports can be very confusing.

Thanks for clarifying this. I guess the score was 24-21 and Westmoreland is in fact 0-2 on the season. How in the world do you confuse reporting a 24-21 game with a 48-0 game? Someone needs to grow up and start reporting the right scores because giving false score reports can be very confusing.

Whoever has access to Tennessean stat reporting service entered the 48-0 scores but no stats. Don't think the TN ever corrected it.

CPA got copy of game and it was 24-21 EL

I dont know much about Westmoreland this year, i do know that they are 0-2. I was able to make it to the White House/Portland game friday night. White House looked a little bit rusty at times, but looked good at others. I think it was just first game nerves. White House's defense looked very well except for one series. They were able to get pressure on the quarterback which eventually caused what looked to be like 100 yard int return. So going off what i know about White House and the very little i know about Westmoreland, im going to say White House wins this one easy.

WHITE HOUSE 30 WESTMORELAND 6. WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANDY JAMES GET ABOUT FIVE CATCHES.

Andy James is a beast. I'm sure Coach Grantham will look to the TE Hot route down the hashes for James. Yes, White House may be down from recent years but the coaching staff always finds a way to get the most out of their teams. I find it hard to believe White House won't be heading into week 3 2-0. I'm going with White House 28-10. With their extremely tough schedule, BDP needs to win the games they should.

I agree with your assessment on White House's defense. But your thoughts about the offence looking rusty may be more like YOUNG. I think there were two starters in the posistions they played last year, and a total of four runtuning starters. If we give this team time to gel it may be OK. Yea they looked a little off at times but there were also flashes of big time player's making big time plays. Give it time, we may be alright.

I was blown away today while reading the Portland Leader at lunch. I was reading about the White House 21-7 win over Portland last Friday. Coach Gary Sanders, head coach for Portland, says that, "they (Portland) outplayed and outcoached White House." If my career record at Portland was 0-12, I wouldn't be saying that I "outcoached" anyone!! Very unprofessional.....