Lipscomb at Maplewood

Coward? Who is the coward calling someone names on the internet.Coward? Do you

even know me? Lets get together and DISCUSS cowardess.I don't live on my computer

but my pal HDIK does and he will vouch for my manhood. Yes I made a bold and suspect

prediction. Medicine has been applied and we will find out if it is caustic or curative.

Coward????????Lipscomb by a hair only because I'm a fan with faith. Maplewood is the

real deal and only lost to MBA because they shot themselves in the proverbial foot.

They are big and fast. They are well coached but you would expect no less with a man

like Armstrong to lead them. Where can we eat near Maplewood? any good food like hot

chicken or fish at the game?

Coward?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! play hard have fun be safe!!!!!! DL you going down tonight ... there are several fast food places along the strip ...dont know if they are seving fish and stuff ...been so long since we had a home game ...right? well see you guys later ... Micky d's jammed packed with DL fans ...dang save me some!!! Almost game time!! Man it looks great out here!!!

boski out!!!

Edited by boski

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic