Bledsoe @ Grace!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a message board son and people can predict however they want. The language you have chosen to use is unacceptable and I will be surprised if the moderators don't delete your post. Think about all the kids such as yourself that read these boards.

Bledsoe is a good team and their loyal fans will agree with me and say the season is young and anything can happen, so lighten up and you will live longer. Because we all know you would not talk like that to his face.

Bledsoe wins another not so tough game.

This is a message board son and people can predict however they want. The language you have chosen to use is unacceptable and I will be surprised if the moderators don't delete your post. Think about all the kids such as yourself that read these boards.

Bledsoe is a good team and their loyal fans will agree with me and say the season is young and anything can happen, so lighten up and you will live longer. Because we all know you would not talk like that to his face.

Bledsoe wins another not so tough game.

He is gone. If he manages to show back up using different user names and ip addresses, plese let me know.

oh boy the way the warriors are playin they headed to the playoffs cough cough STATE!!! keep it up Bledsoe!!!

Easy on the state comments. You havent even played a team that had a winnin season last year except Marion but we all know they are very down. the Sequatchie game will be big for BC. Should be another classic

oh boy the way the warriors are playin they headed to the playoffs cough cough STATE!!! keep it up Bledsoe!!!

I think someone is getting the cart before the horse cough cough. Playing jv teams will not get you to State you have to at least finish second in the district and you haven't play one yet. Last years team was suppose to be the best team ever and what happen first round of the playoffs?