Jo byrns host Heath hs Ky

Jbalumni81

The Devils have crushed their two previous opponets, I'm not saying this outa disrespect cause coach Adkins has called the dogs off if u will early in the 3rd qtr of both contest, several more points couldve been added to the total but he has great class and respect for the coaches and players of opposing teams, with this being said the pirates of Heath will travel to the Dungeon for the first time, and I expect an early exit for the Devil starters, these boys are rolling right now and gonna continue to improve each game, looked like a machine las night ! Ain't no stopping now !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils have crushed their two previous opponets, I'm not saying this outa disrespect cause coach Adkins has called the dogs off if u will early in the 3rd qtr of both contest, several more points couldve been added to the total but he has great class and respect for the coaches and players of opposing teams, with this being said the pirates of Heath will travel to the Dungeon for the first time, and I expect an early exit for the Devil starters, these boys are rolling right now and gonna continue to improve each game, looked like a machine las night ! Ain't no stopping now !

Yeah, I don't expect Heath to be very good,they lost those 2 players they had last year that where good athletes.

You know the 2 teams we dominated are really good football teams and are very respectable programs (unlike East Robertson). Man last night WHH ran into a buzz saw! I know it had to be hard for their fans to watch because they where completely dismantled.

Everybody played well,but I have to give a shot out to Will Brown for his tenacity....he's starting to remind me of Chris Tuck.

I didn't get to go to Heath last year but it wasn't very competitve. I haven't looked up the score of Heath's last night's game but there first game of the year they were drilled.

Update: They lost 37-12 to Ballard Memorial. Ballard Memorial lost the other two games that they played this year by a combined score 103-40.

Our game should be over soon and the kids should be enjoying the homecoming dance early.

Edited by sb38devils

I didn't get to go to Heath last year but it wasn't very competitve. I haven't looked up the score of Heath's last night's game but there first game of the year they were drilled.

Update: They lost 37-12 to Ballard Memorial. Ballard Memorial lost the other two games that they played this year by a combined score 103-40.

Our game should be over soon and the kids should be enjoying the homecoming dance early.

Wow homecoming already, that is pretty early in the season.....

From the looks of things, the toughest opponent for JB the rest of the regular season will be themselves. With such a weak remaining schedule, JB will have to work harder than ever to make sure they're getting better each week. I think this team has it in them!

It's Probably The Best JB Team I Have Seen. :thumb:

Well You Don't Even Come To The Games Anymore. :roflolk:

It was not my idea to not come to the game. It caused a lot of problems in my household believe me. I started to come and bring the girls and hide on the White House Heritage side of the field. One of us thought that our kindergartener needed to be in bed early. :evil::angry:

Edited by sb38devils