Jo byrns host Heath hs Ky

Jbalumni81

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 37-0 is not a bad Homecoming score but the game was very sloppy in the beginning. I have never seen so much yellow in my life I swear that each referee had at least three flags in their pocket and threw all of them every play in the first quarter. I also can't remember ever seeing three touchdowns called back on one player in one quarter either.

Well 37-0 is not a bad Homecoming score but the game was very sloppy in the beginning. I have never seen so much yellow in my life I swear that each referee had at least three flags in their pocket and threw all of them every play in the first quarter. I also can't remember ever seeing three touchdowns called back on one player in one quarter either.

I liked the holding call when the QB had barely even gotten out from under center.

Oh yeah, we have some kids that need to run (NOT JOG) on kickoffs. ER will run one back on them if they don't tighten up.

I liked the holding call when the QB had barely even gotten out from under center.

Oh yeah, we have some kids that need to run (NOT JOG) on kickoffs. ER will run one back on them if they don't tighten up.

In my opinion the kick offs are the weakest part of our game they have let every team that we have played get way too much yardage on kick offs. I agree, if they come up against a stronger team they will have issues.