Hillsboro (2-1) @ Gallatin (1-1)

runninblind

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat beside the guy filming for Hillsboro man. If a player took their helmet off and spit, the player would have been ejected. Matter of fact, I didn't see a single helmet come off all night. Making that previous statement is classless, and I'm very confident that if you asked people around the state, Gallatin is one of the classiest programs there is. But please, don't disrespect the current team with all this nonsense.

I sat beside the guy filming for Hillsboro man. If a player took their helmet off and spit, the player would have been ejected. Matter of fact, I didn't see a single helmet come off all night. Making that previous statement is classless, and I'm very confident that if you asked people around the state, Gallatin is one of the classiest programs there is. But please, don't disrespect the current team with all this nonsense.

Like I said, I hope you can continue to win but with class.

Edited by 56dad

You had more personal foul yardage than rushing. Have the game on tape...no excuse for deliberating trying to hurt players or spitting in there faces. Two of Gallatins players took their helmets off to spit in Hillsboro players faces. Classless. Like I said, you have some excellent players and you are right about us not executing. Hope you continue to win but in a manner that befits you many past accomplishments.

Im not suprised, anyone who has ever played or coached against gallatin will tell you that their players and especially their fans are some of the most classless people you would ever want to come across.

Edited by Golddust281