What qbout Craigmont?

thesaint

My question is 1) have the boys been practicing with Craigmont and 2) was a letter sent to Craigmont questioning their eligiblity and 3) why would one or both of the players be back at Millington if something wasnt right?

You know what, just to humor you and these Millington fans that won't give it up, I'll answer your questions.

1) One of the boys continues to practice and play for Craigmont. Him and his parents live in Raleigh and the transfer was cleared by the TSSAA. The other boy I have not seen for a few weeks. He practiced with us for a little bit during the summer. He wasn't cleared to play by the TSSAA, therefore he has not played a game with us.

2) If a letter was sent, the head coach did not tell me. He doesnt need a letter to be sent to make him not play a kid. He knows who is eligible and who is not. He knows this team is far too talented to risk it for one questionable case of eligibility.

3) The first kid is enrolled at Craigmont and has been fully cleared by the TSSAA. If the second kid is back at Millington, it is likely because he was told by the head coach he would not be able to play (if that is truly the case). From what I understand, the second boy was supposed to be moving but ended up not moving. I'm not sure if they still plan on moving but, AGAIN, we do not play anyone that has not been cleared by the TSSAA. How do we even know the kid is back at Millington?

Tell me how we have broken any rules by letting a kid who transferred play. Here are the eligibility guidleines from the TSSAA so you can see for yourself - TSSAA Eligibility

Now that I have answered these questions - though I do not think I should have had to - IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH??????

Accusations can be answered and proven wrong. The truth cannot. Answer team3 questions....I would like to here them. Dont try to bring dou and robm on this or anybody else from Millngton...its on me. If the system wouldnt try to be cheated you wouldnt have these types of discussions. Thats part of the fun of these types of public blog sites. If you cant stand the heat...dont cheat!

I mentioned dou and Rob to point out the difference between them and you. They actually show some respect on here instead of dragging teams through the mud like you. I would love to hear how we have cheated. See my previous post with the TSSAA eligibility guidelines and tell me which rule we have broken. Now that I have answered the questions, I expect to not hear anything more from you about this.

1) So, you're saying Craigmont should have to prove their innocence? Thankfully, you didn'r write our Constitution.

2) I don't know why you continually harp on Craigmont. I remember some Millington fans doing the same thing last year. A team has a little success and you're trying to act like that success is by cheating.

3) I assume you also turned in Olive Branch for their years of blatant recruiting of poorer kids from Memphis, right?

4) I have no involvement with Craigmont whatsoever, it just looks really sad to me that you get on a message board and accuse people of cheating. If that were true, I would expect to see lots of 0-10 on TSSAA website for their record over the years rather than lots of 4-6 and 5-5, which is what makes it funny, its not like they are 9-1 every year beating Millington.

Thanks bandit. It's nice to see someone else on here stand up against meaningless accusations. I appreciate it

What a joke man, that Millington guy is off the reservation. Craigmont does not recruit, Craigmont does not cheat, period. You want to talk about recruiting, don't have to look too far, but I can guarantee it doesn't go on at Craigmont. They do just fine bringing their boys up from their own Middle School, what they have to worry about is other schools going after their middle school kids. And while we are on the subject lets not put Millington too high on any perch of purity, because everybody knows they have been wearing North Memphis out for years, taking kids from Trezevant, Frayser, etc. While we are at it lets not leave Munfords miracle 2 year run out either. They had quite a few boys from Memphis on those 2 squads. So, now lets move on lets talk football.

What a joke man, that Millington guy is off the reservation. Craigmont does not recruit, Craigmont does not cheat, period. You want to talk about recruiting, don't have to look too far, but I can guarantee it doesn't go on at Craigmont. They do just fine bringing their boys up from their own Middle School, what they have to worry about is other schools going after their middle school kids.

Thanks falcon. We've got a bunch of young boys that are already making a big impact.

What a joke man, that Millington guy is off the reservation. Craigmont does not recruit, Craigmont does not cheat, period. You want to talk about recruiting, don't have to look too far, but I can guarantee it doesn't go on at Craigmont. They do just fine bringing their boys up from their own Middle School, what they have to worry about is other schools going after their middle school kids. And while we are on the subject lets not put Millington too high

on any perch of purity, because everybody knows they

have been wearing North Memphis out for years, taking

kids from Trezevant, Frayser, etc. While we are at it lets

not leave Munfords miracle 2 year run out either. They had

quite a few boys from Memphis on those 2 squads. So,

now lets move on lets talk football.

Just a quick clarificaion. Not that facts should get in the way of a good argument or anything :). North Memphis or more specifally Northaven is zoned to attend MIllington. There is no "wearing out" going on there. Everything is above the board. Let's talk football!

Go Trojans!

You know what, just to humor you and these Millington fans that won't give it up, I'll answer your questions.

1) One of the boys continues to practice and play for Craigmont. Him and his parents live in Raleigh and the transfer was cleared by the TSSAA. The other boy I have not seen for a few weeks. He practiced with us for a little bit during the summer. He wasn't cleared to play by the TSSAA, therefore he has not played a game with us.

2) If a letter was sent, the head coach did not tell me. He doesnt need a letter to be sent to make him not play a kid. He knows who is eligible and who is not. He knows this team is far too talented to risk it for one questionable case of eligibility.

3) The first kid is enrolled at Craigmont and has been fully cleared by the TSSAA. If the second kid is back at Millington, it is likely because he was told by the head coach he would not be able to play (if that is truly the case). From what I understand, the second boy was supposed to be moving but ended up not moving. I'm not sure if they still plan on moving but, AGAIN, we do not play anyone that has not been cleared by the TSSAA. How do we even know the kid is back at Millington?

Tell me how we have broken any rules by letting a kid who transferred play. Here are the eligibility guidleines from the TSSAA so you can see for yourself - TSSAA Eligibility

Now that I have answered these questions - though I do not think I should have had to - IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH??????

It wouldnt be so bad if this wasnt the first time it has happened. You guys have mysteriously gotten several kids from Millington eligible quickly in the past.

1.) Those two boys were practicing with you before they were cleared and you know it! The one boy who happens to be still with you is the better athlete of the two (ironic). The one who's parents "Live in Raleigh" picks up his little brother from practice at Millington (middle schools team)

2)If you can show a kid has moved to that district (an address) TSSAA will deem him eligible. They dont come down and physically look at the address. We know the other kid is at Millington because he is seen there everyday by other students and players.

Hey man, Im not saying its your fault. I just cant stand teams, coaches or whoever it is that tries to circumvent the system to try to win ball games. Play what you are given, be the best coach you can be, be the example and whether you win one ball game or the state title you will know within yourself you have done your absolute best!

It wouldnt be so bad if this wasnt the first time it has happened. You guys have mysteriously gotten several kids from Millington eligible quickly in the past.

1.) Those two boys were practicing with you before they were cleared and you know it! The one boy who happens to be still with you is the better athlete of the two (ironic). The one who's parents "Live in Raleigh" picks up his little brother from practice at Millington (middle schools team)

2)If you can show a kid has moved to that district (an address) TSSAA will deem him eligible. They dont come down and physically look at the address. We know the other kid is at Millington because he is seen there everyday by other students and players.

Hey man, Im not saying its your fault. I just cant stand teams, coaches or whoever it is that tries to circumvent the system to try to win ball games. Play what you are given, be the best coach you can be, be the example and whether you win one ball game or the state title you will know within yourself you have done your absolute best!

Dude, give it a rest. Stop harping on who is going where. NO COACH HAS EVER SAID ANYTHING TO A SINGLE BOY ABOUT TRANSFERRING. They have come on their own. When they move, they are processed through the TSSAA and they say whether the kid can play or not. Once again, there is no circumventing of the system. The rules clearly state that they can play as soon as they move and enroll in the new school.

So I'm at the Craigmont-Cordova game last night. Interesting night. At halftime I see two of the coaches walk toward the endzone, open a pack of cigarettes and light'em one up. Great example. But thats just the warm up....then I see the kid who goes to Millington (D.H.) on the sideline wearing a #88 jersey as the ball boy.....It gets better....then I see # 18 who is M.H. on the sideline and playing D End. On the Craigmont roster he is listed as a Markel Atkins. How do I know this? I looked at the roster! I was standing at the fence looking right at him. Even heard the coaches call him into the game by his first name. Like I have said before it shouldnt really suprise me that much as they have done this in the past. Either Go Chiefs is left out of the loop on what goes on with his players or he is just covering??!!

Edited by trojanswars365