2001 - JB 27 ER 6

2000 - JB 26 ER 15

1999 - ER 34 JB 7

1998 - ER 55 JB 6

1997 - JB 16 ER 14

1996 - ER 12 JB 6

1995 - ER 7 JB 6

1994 - ER 29 JB 7

I have more scores thanks to the help of fellow alumni and the Adams-Bell Witch Museum...I just started with '94 because that's was Coach Adkins 1st year as Head Coach. If anyone from either school can help out with scores from the 1960's PLEASE HELP! I have almost every other year but the '60s yearbooks don't have scores for the most part.

Well After Watching Some Games From West Tennessee, And Observing The Pirates In Action. I Feel JB Will Be A Strong Contender This Season. But What Ya Got To Do Is Follow Your Assignments. If Ya Supposed To Hit the Guard, Nail His Arse. Don't Get Caught Up In Watching For The Runner. Do Ya Job...Don't Try An Be The Hero. And Play With Intensity! :twisted:

Well After Watching Some Games From West Tennessee, And Observing The Pirates In Action. I Feel JB Will Be A Strong Contender This Season. But What Ya Got To Do Is Follow Your Assignments. If Ya Supposed To Hit the Guard, Nail His Arse. Don't Get Caught Up In Watching For The Runner. Do Ya Job...Don't Try An Be The Hero. And Play With Intensity! :twisted:

Butchie, I know SP is tough with a outstanding football tradition. In your unbiased opinion, how well does Jo Byrns match up against those Pirates at this point in the season.

east-robertson-tn.gifVS. jo-byrns-tn.gif

The Match in the Patch week is here!

Well this is the one that we all mark on our calenders, bragging rights for the sr's for a lifetime, JB allowed 35 yds on 37 rushes last night, but had 3 tds called back due to penalties, take away those mental mistakes and it was a good performance by the Devils. Now to the Indians, seems as if their wheels have fallen off and this sure isn't a good time for that to happen, the Devil coaches showed their dis pleasure of the performance in the post game team meeting, practice will prolly be pretty brutal for the Devils this week and get their swager back for the awaited match in the patch, not any big issues, jus gotta keep the focus and intensity reguarless of the opponent, my feeling is the Devils should win the match in the patch BIG !

Butchie, I know SP is tough with a outstanding football tradition. In your unbiased opinion, how well does Jo Byrns match up against those Pirates at this point in the season.

Very Well. Now South Pitt Is Fast And Can Break Big Runs Quickly. But A Disciplined Defense Can Stop Em. They Are Not A Balanced Offense As Jobyrns. As A Matter Of Fact They Aint Balanced At All. The Short Slant And Out Routes Of Jobyrns And The Burst Of Ya Runners Will Be Enough. Just Follow Your Assignments On Defense And If Your Linebackers Don't Over Commit, Your Home. :thumb: Now I Haven't Seen Wayne County...But No One From Our Area Is Gonna Beat Ya. So I Think Your In.

Very Well. Now South Pitt Is Fast And Can Break Big Runs Quickly. But A Disciplined Defense Can Stop Em. They Are Not A Balanced Offense As Jobyrns. As A Matter Of Fact They Aint Balanced At All. The Short Slant And Out Routes Of Jobyrns And The Burst Of Ya Runners Will Be Enough. Just Follow Your Assignments On Defense And If Your Linebackers Don't Over Commit, Your Home. :thumb: Now I Haven't Seen Wayne County...But No One From Our Area Is Gonna Beat Ya. So I Think Your In.

Thanks Butchie. There is still alot of football to play yet. I was just wanting to hear your opinion. Wayne County seems to have another good team this year too.