Oliver Springs vs. Coalfield

catback

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame that when they lose he doesn't support them.

Sorry I didn't realize that getting on here and trash talking was support. I might start again because it is fun, but not support. I thought support was raising money to build a new field house, of which I have been involved with for over 5 years now and a core group has raised nearly $150k. I thought support was attending the games and cheering for the team. Sorry guys you have no clue as to what I do, who I support, and where I have been. I have had a few better things to do than get on this site. Maybe I reevaluated my position on how best to support the team............and this wasn't it. I left the board for some personal reasons and when so called Coalfield fans started bashing individual players on their own team. Not because they were losing. If you look back I have posted much since the last time Coalfield beat O.S. two years ago (thought I'd point out the last win agains O.S that I mostlikely didn't post in). I don't think I posted then but I really don't care.

Edited by CYJacket