GREENBACK vs HARRIMAN

kees101

Can Greenback coaches get the ship back on course,or are they going to let them sink by the rogue wave that hit them fri.This will be a good test for both teams coming off of loses last week.

I hope the GB team that showed Friday night don't show or this will be another tough one to watch, it was if no one even wanted to be there!!!

I believe our boys will be back and ready. I dont think Sweetwater is that bad of a team. I believe Mr. Marsh will have them on the up and up the next couple of years. As for Greenback we have got to throw the ball across the middle and to the tight end. Our pass protection isnt the greatest but we have got to get the QB some throws instead of the fade route. He throws well when rolling out but he needs a post, slant or a tight end run 10 yards and curl. I had predicted that we would be 3-1 after 4 games but thought the loss would be to Rockwood. Glad it was Sweetwater because not a district game. I believe the boys came off an emotional hard fought win vs Rockwood and were down this week. Coach let them Monday off but I believe it was to let all the wounded heal. I believe we will get back to winning this Friday. Go Kees.

Edited by jackinthebox