Wayne County top ten

Ball4ever

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

the other post you are talkin about would be the famous jerrad calton! with the help of jerrad and justin bryant post play will dominate this year for cwood. i have also heard that jon ward jacobvictory and shaun green will join the line up this season, though i'm not for sure. Good luck trojans! i'll be there cheering u guys on! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blackteam05

dont worry about lance nutt it might take him a few games but he will be his normal self.and we have some talent to back him up.one of those players is charlie mosley he played for hampshire last year and is a real good athlete so the wildcats should be ok

By looking at Wayne Co.'s schedule, they don't have any pushovers. They have great guard play in Miller, Nutt, and Byrd, but lack much of an inside game. If these guards are all hitting in a game, then the opponent better watch out. Teams will probably drop way the post if they have the ball on the outside and help on the guards. If the post game develops, then look for them to win 17 to 18 games and have a top three district tournament finish and winning one in the region, if not look for 11 to 12 wins and an early exit in the district. :o

Guest 5princess5

Yeah we all know that Lance Nutt will be great when he recovers. All that people are worried about is that Nutt will be great and kick butt this season... I am sure that wayne co. will back nutt up till he fully recovers his injuries.:rolleyes: let's just hope that nutt will recover the hurt ankle before basketball season officially begins.... :o

Go Cats!!!!!!!! WE are behind you all the way!!!!

Cats1 is accurate in saying that the cats will have to develop a solid post game to have a successful season. They will be competitive regardless with the talent they have at guard. Miller, Byrd, and Nutt can all flat play and their knowledge of the game makes up for their lack of size. If Miller was 6'1, he would score at will on anyone in the state and there would be nothing they could do about it. Also look for Hammonds and Beckham to contribute off the bench this year and the Mosley kid may be the scrappiest player to come out of WCHS. I look for big things this year from the Cats and hopefully there will be some packed gyms for the Cats along with the Lady Cats

Guest JuicyJ36
Posted by tfranks24:

Cats1 is accurate in saying that the cats will have to develop a solid post game to have a successful season. They will be competitive regardless with the talent they have at guard. Miller, Byrd, and Nutt can all flat play and their knowledge of the game makes up for their lack of size. If Miller was 6'1, he would score at will on anyone in the state and there would be nothing they could do about it. Also look for Hammonds and Beckham to contribute off the bench this year and the Mosley kid may be the scrappiest player to come out of WCHS. I look for big things this year from the Cats and hopefully there will be some packed gyms for the Cats along with the Lady Cats

yaw yaw, talkin' bout a packed gym, errbody knows that most people just come for the girls game and leave before the boys game starts. I say peoples needs ta get they moneys worth an watch tha boys throw it down, they're MUCH more entertaining than the girls games.

BOOYAH! :rolleyes: