Rockets host the 'dawgs

LovethoseRockets

That's all well and good, but 4 guys can't win by themselves. Those other "very average" players have roles to pay, too. They've got a lot of heart, and I'll take a player with heart on my team everytime. It's not up to any of us to judge anyone, especially a kid who plays hard and practices hard everyday.

I too would take a player who plays hard and with a lot of heart over one who does not. I never said that those players didn't play with heart are you saying those that I mentioned don't? All of the Rockets play hard (credit coaching staff), but saying that then you play those who are more talented over those who are not. They shouldn't have a uniform if they aren't gonna play with heart. Face it, you play to win. Ray could go both ways and so could Horvath. Sells and Lowery do. We are single A we are spreading ourselves to thin and in the end it may hurt. I hope not. So if all Rockets play hard and with heart, who do you put out there? Answer TALENT. Good luck, coaches keep them fired up, players keep pushing everyday, and fans keep supporting. This is all opinion and doesn't win games but just stirs the pot for answers.

Rockets7 I'm right here giving my two cents when I want too. Cascade was down 14 to 17 and had a reciever 7 yards down field in front of the corners with the ball on his fingers fixing to score but he dropped it. Twice. Ray broke numerous tackles to give us the lead. Recievers did nothing, sorry made one great catch almost in the endzone. I was there, saw it all and it was a great win but it could have easily went the other way if Ray hadn't played so well, we still were lucky. We are good but we can be better.

I too would take a player who plays hard and with a lot of heart over one who does not. I never said that those players didn't play with heart are you saying those that I mentioned don't? All of the Rockets play hard (credit coaching staff), but saying that then you play those who are more talented over those who are not. They shouldn't have a uniform if they aren't gonna play with heart. Face it, you play to win. Ray could go both ways and so could Horvath. Sells and Lowery do. We are single A we are spreading ourselves to thin and in the end it may hurt. I hope not. So if all Rockets play hard and with heart, who do you put out there? Answer TALENT. Good luck, coaches keep them fired up, players keep pushing everyday, and fans keep supporting. This is all opinion and doesn't win games but just stirs the pot for answers.

This is the best "got your back" team we've had in a while. We need everybody putting out 100% all the time. Didn't mean that you were implying anything. Sorry!