CAK vs Sequoyah

dumdum

:blink::blink::blink: I am pretty sure this is about CAK and Sequoyah...not about how a team should be ran. having said that I have already put on the eye black, spatted the cleats and I am waiting on the bus for the ride down :P Let's get this game going.

For the Sequoyah fatihful, How many people show up for a game at the chop house?

good point ron mexico. i'll say last year this game was fun

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe u will see a HUGE change in the D this week and weeks to come! Now that that's over can we please talk about this weeks game and stop trying to be the coaches :unsure: ! LETS GO WARRIORS!

:thumb:

right on 74.

Let's not give up on our warriors and call for drastic changes after a game where they didnt come to play and got out played a little bit. it was one game, and they still won it. The defense will be ready to go. all of this talk, I'm sure, only motivates them. Does anyone know what Sequoiah is doing different this year to have won 2 games and score a lot more points?

Personally I think all this debate is a beautiful thing. roses.gif Its the most active a CAK thread has ever been discussing a topic amongst ourselves. When fans engage in debate it opens minds to other perspectives, ultimately, giving all members of the Warrior Nation a more comprehensive understanding of the "pulse" of our team. I don't condone being negative, bashing or throwing individuals under the bus, but I do believe differing points of view, if handled correctly, can actually be healthy. We shouldn't run from that, we should embrace it. Discussing football teams in depth will almost always involve some level of "couch coaching" and thats a part of the enjoyment of being a fan.

Edited by FootballDad

:thumb:

right on 74.

Let's not give up on our warriors and call for drastic changes after a game where they didnt come to play and got out played a little bit. it was one game, and they still won it. The defense will be ready to go. all of this talk, I'm sure, only motivates them. Does anyone know what Sequoiah is doing different this year to have won 2 games and score a lot more points?

Improved QB play, more veteran team, Tellico & Meigs are way down. At least thats the word I'm given by someone who has watched them this year.

Just some info....CAK through 5 games

Points For........156..............214

Average PF........31.2.............42.8

Points Against....47...............105

Average PA........9.4..............21

Difference........109..............109

Record............5-0..............5-0

Nice stats. :thumb: So this season is "a different flavor, but the same amount of calories". The best stat is 5-0. th_woot_jump.gif Hopefully all of us can agree on that.