CAK vs Sequoyah

dumdum

Great point about North but I don't show a 74 or 63 on my roster. Are those the Fulton / Grace transfers?

Yes...And in my opinion they will be the starting guards next year. I am going to say that William Gass will take over at center and the tackles will be Chip Rhodes and Alec North.

On defense Clay Powers and Michael Sizemore will be the tackles, at the ends,,,,,not too sure.

I want to again say that this is only my OPINION based on what I have seen this season. As you know a lot of things can change from one year to the next.

Edited by JuniorsDad

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear from one of our new region friends in Crossville. Stone is heading in the right direction, sounded like you all had a real battle with Kingston. Hopefully the Warriors will represent Region 4 well this Friday. Good luck to the Panthers with Grundy Co. :thumb:

Thanks, we battled Kingston hard, should have won. We had the best drive ever since I have played there last Friday. It was to tie the game, and send it into overtime, but Kingston's receiver caught the ball in a two man coverage. Great catch by him too. Hopefully we can go out and get a victory over Grundy tom. Good luck to CAK.

:blink::blink::blink: I am pretty sure this is about CAK and Sequoyah...not about how a team should be ran. having said that I have already put on the eye black, spatted the cleats and I am waiting on the bus for the ride down :P Let's get this game going.

For the Sequoyah fatihful, How many people show up for a game at the chop house?

Alot, beleive or not, Sequoyah not being a powerhouse, still brings alot fans, even on the road.

:thumb:

right on 74.

Let's not give up on our warriors and call for drastic changes after a game where they didnt come to play and got out played a little bit. it was one game, and they still won it. The defense will be ready to go. all of this talk, I'm sure, only motivates them. Does anyone know what Sequoiah is doing different this year to have won 2 games and score a lot more points?

Before the last game it was no injuries, last season just seamed like a string of bad luck, best LB in a car wreck, TB broke leg 4 min into the jamboree combined with 3 freshmen starting, but on the flip side our younger kids got alot of playing time last year, really gained alot of experience and now its working for us.

Yes...And in my opinion they will be the starting guards next year. I am going to say that William Gass will take over at center and the tackles will be Chip Rhodes and Alec North.

On defense Clay Powers and Michael Sizemore will be the tackles, at the ends,,,,,not too sure.

I want to again say that this is only my OPINION based on what I have seen this season. As you know a lot of things can change from one year to the next.

I really look for the Fulton tranfer #74 to get a first look at DT. Thats where he played at Fulton and I know he still aspires to play that position. Big body that should help on either side of the ball. Practically every position on Defense will have to be filled with only 2-3 starting returners. (#12 don't count, he'll be QB and that means NO Playee Defense)

Before the last game it was no injuries, last season just seamed like a string of bad luck, best LB in a car wreck, TB broke leg 4 min into the jamboree combined with 3 freshmen starting, but on the flip side our younger kids got alot of playing time last year, really gained alot of experience and now its working for us.

I am pulling for Sequoya to continue to move their program in the right direction. Good luck to your guys tomorrow night and here's hoping for a good clean game and no injuries.

I really look for the Fulton tranfer #74 to get a first look at DT. Thats where he played at Fulton and I know he still aspires to play that position. Big body that should help on either side of the ball. Practically every position on Defense will have to be filled with only 2-3 starting returners. (#12 don't count, he'll be QB and that means NO Playee Defense)

What??? You don't think CRB will let #12 play QB and Safety? thatsfunny.gif