who are the best db's in highschool

Guest bucsfootball

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best db's are the ones who do not see many passes thrown to their side of the field. After a bad play, the great ones have the ability to forget that pass play and concentrate on the next.

This is not what you are looking for, but I only see a limited number of players and many will post players on their favorite teams, it doesn't matter if they can play or not.

the best db around is Aaron Westfield from sweetwater nobody is crazy enough to throw to his side becuse he covors everybody like a blanket. he wont let anybody behind him and he will come up and make the hit and lay sumbody down. he is one of the fastest n the state and he has the ability to take any pass to the house

I like Austin East DB's as a whole the past couple of years. They play a lot of man coverages and very discipline man-zone coverage. Reggie Jones and Jeff Phillips are two of the tops in the state. This year their reps been down because Reggie (injured) and Jeff (playing QB). (JR.) Cory Brown #24 is the total package. Small but knows the position. They allow their front seven to play so vicious. Fulton secondary is pretty good too.

Posted by CIZZLE:

sweetwaters aaron westfield has the tightest coverage in the state he will not allow any seperation and if the ball is comin his way he will make a play on it

Not to question this kid... But who does Sweetwater play that has good atheltes and throws the ball? That is why I like AE DB's they play against Brainerd, Anderson County and Fulton. All three of these teams have great passing games and good receivers. The question I asked is truly a question. i don't knmow SHS schedule is why I am asking.