Bledsoes offense

scout2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ironic the person posting is bratt22 because what happened to bledsoe is the loss of 22 brandon smith other injuries hurt but this one was devastating.when 80 percent of your offence and probably 40 percent of your def is either not playing or not playing to potential.good news for warriors he is a junior .great player if healthy this week a good game if not outcome will br different from regular season sequatchie game

jh, what's going on I would like to know from someone that knows not someone that has heard. I have heard different things as well. I know they had some injuries, but like TynerRamFan said something else is going on.

Edited by jdn55

Its ironic the person posting is bratt22 because what happened to bledsoe is the loss of 22 brandon smith other injuries hurt but this one was devastating.when 80 percent of your offence and probably 40 percent of your def is either not playing or not playing to potential.good news for warriors he is a junior .great player if healthy this week a good game if not outcome will br different from regular season sequatchie game

I hope you are not implying that i'm Brandon, I assure you i'm not. I don't think Brandon is 80% of Bledsoes offense or 40% of their defense. Brandon is a quality player, but don't lay that on him or take away from the other players.

i dont think you are brandon because you post on sequatchie topics too as a fan of footballyou have been round longer than he has been at high school. there are many other good quality players istand corrected on 80 40 such as 15 i believe mitchell is his last name it was probablyexaggerated but truth is he obviously was very large piece of puzzle last games show that.

I hope you are not implying that i'm Brandon, I assure you i'm not. I don't think Brandon is 80% of Bledsoes offense or 40% of their defense. Brandon is a quality player, but don't lay that on him or take away from the other players.

i dont think you are brandon because you post on sequatchie topics too as a fan of footballyou have been round longer than he has been at high school. there are many other good quality players istand corrected on 80 40 such as 15 i believe mitchell is his last name it was probablyexaggerated but truth is he obviously was very large piece of puzzle last games show that.

No doubt Brandon is a key piece and quality player. I just don't think he is the sole reason for the losing and didn't want him bear that responsibility. And you are correct I am a Sequatchie fan and not just football.

Are you calling me old.....LOL