Bledsoes offense

scout2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries is what happen. I heard their y receiver and one of the running backs is out.

jh, what's going on I would like to know from someone that knows not someone that has heard. I have heard different things as well. I know they had some injuries, but like TynerRamFan said something else is going on.

jh, what's going on I would like to know from someone that knows not someone that has heard. I have heard different things as well. I know they had some injuries, but like TynerRamFan said something else is going on.

injuries started it, and still are hurting us...but now i wonder if we are playing as a TEAM...we need to get our heads screwed on right...and need to do it fast...bratt22 thats all i can tell you...im sure all of Big Blue Nation wish we could get back on track too......GO BIG BLUE!!!

injuries started it, and still are hurting us...but now i wonder if we are playing as a TEAM...we need to get our heads screwed on right...and need to do it fast...bratt22 thats all i can tell you...im sure all of Big Blue Nation wish we could get back on track too......GO BIG BLUE!!!

Is Brandon still out? I talked to some people this weekend and they said similar things. CCS will be up for this game since the will likely get into the playoffs if they win. This is the wrong time of the year to be slided back. I guess we know who Sequatchie is pulling for.

If im right then a Sequatchie win, bledoe loss and marion win would put Bledsoe @ Sequatchie in round one. A Sequatchie win, Bledsoe win and Marion win or East Lit. loss would put Sequatchie @ Bledsoe

Is Brandon still out? I talked to some people this weekend and they said similar things. CCS will be up for this game since the will likely get into the playoffs if they win. This is the wrong time of the year to be slided back. I guess we know who Sequatchie is pulling for.

If im right then a Sequatchie win, bledoe loss and marion win would put Bledsoe @ Sequatchie in round one. A Sequatchie win, Bledsoe win and Marion win or East Lit. loss would put Sequatchie @ Bledsoe

thats alot of ifs.....lets all just play the season out and let the chips fall where they fall....heck it wasn't that many years ago we were all on here from Seq. and Bledsoe just wanting to win a game.....GOT TO LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.........GO BIG BLUE!!!!!