McKenzie vs. West Carroll

chipintn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any updates on how that kid is doing?

Mckenzie by 21

D, there is a Pinned thread at the top of the page on CoachT about a Player Airlifted. That's where all the updates generally are. Drake is doing good all things considered. He has movement of his arms and hands now but, his grip is still weak. He can move his left foot from side to side so that's a start for the waist down. He can feel when he is touched anywhere....below or above the waist. He is being transferred to Shepherd's in Atlanta I believe tomorrow to begin rehab and that center has a 95-97% success ratio and they believe Drake is a good candidate so all of us who know Drake and the family are praying for a complete recovery.

D, there is a Pinned thread at the top of the page on CoachT about a Player Airlifted. That's where all the updates generally are. Drake is doing good all things considered. He has movement of his arms and hands now but, his grip is still weak. He can move his left foot from side to side so that's a start for the waist down. He can feel when he is touched anywhere....below or above the waist. He is being transferred to Shepherd's in Atlanta I believe tomorrow to begin rehab and that center has a 95-97% success ratio and they believe Drake is a good candidate so all of us who know Drake and the family are praying for a complete recovery.

He Is Fortunate...And Hope All Is Well.. :thumb:

West Carroll beat gleason by 2. rebels beat gleason by 46. so i say the rebels by 44 lol.

I like your math DC!!! :thumb: We will see how the Rebels come out Friday night. They seemed a bit tentative against Humboldt probably because of the injury the week before against Gleason. Hopefully everything will be back to normal this week. The Rebel D really hit a new high at the end of the Humboldt game.

Edited by duckman38201

True alot of young Rebels will get alot of playing Friday night! :thumb:

True that 99, we have some young ones that look pretty dang good too. We got a freshman RB that will get some attention all around in the next season or two. I don't know if you remember Jake Johnson that we had that graduated last season but, this Freshman is almost a clone. Jake is playing college ball now and went over 100 yards in his first start.

True that 99, we have some young ones that look pretty dang good too. We got a freshman RB that will get some attention all around in the next season or two. I don't know if you remember Jake Johnson that we had that graduated last season but, this Freshman is almost a clone. Jake is playing college ball now and went over 100 yards in his first start.

Pretty darn good his first start! :thumb: