Jo Byrns @ Houston Co.

Shep

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably another slow week for JB threads, but I did want to encourage everyone to make the trip and fill the stands like they were at Todd Co. I just hope the JB player continue to fine tune as much as they can against the weaker teams.

I agree that it will probably be slow. At least for me the trip to Houston County is not that bad at all in fact we will probably leave from Clarksville after I get off work. I hope that the game moves a little faster that the TC game did. It seemed like we took a five minute nap between every play. I was praying for the Tennessee mercy rule by the end.

I agree that it will probably be slow. At least for me the trip to Houston County is not that bad at all in fact we will probably leave from Clarksville after I get off work. I hope that the game moves a little faster that the TC game did. It seemed like we took a five minute nap between every play. I was praying for the Tennessee mercy rule by the end.

The mercy rule .................in this game..........................yes.........................................at half time..........................no........................after the first quarter.......yes...........will it

take longer to get to the game.........................................................yes :motorbike: :motorbike:

The mercy rule .................in this game..........................yes.........................................at half time..........................no........................after the first quarter.......yes...........will it

take longer to get to the game.........................................................yes :motorbike: :motorbike:

How's it goin TIMcT? Yiu doing ok?

It's about time you graced us with your presence again....how the heck have you been doing

Mercy will be in place here but unfortunately for Houston County the mercy rule does not take effect until the second half. Rules state down by 35 after the first half clock will run constantly except for time outs and change of possessions.