East Hickman Visits Page

antsINdaPANTS

Again....despite the soap opera like surroundings ....in football terms.....PAGE wins....all that other crap needs to be on Nancy Grace's CNN show..."tell nancy honey"......EH needs to grow some balls....and that aint soap opera.....just the Bulldog telling it like it is.

I agree East has no balls..... plain and simple,not the players, the adult players in this game. now on the East Coach....., he pacifys the trash, poison,headcase kids who have no buisness on the team in the first place while the hard workers who are model students sit on the sidelines and watch the monkey show.So I have no respect or pity on this guy. Matt Jones would have a winning team and a clean house without the poison cancer that East has now.But they ran him off with the psycho crazies called East parents. As far as this joke of a Coach King I dont know if he knows if he has any kahounas or not.....he aint seen them parts in YEARS!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree East has no balls..... plain and simple,not the players, the adult players in this game. now on the East Coach....., he pacifys the trash, poison,headcase kids who have no buisness on the team in the first place while the hard workers who are model students sit on the sidelines and watch the monkey show.So I have no respect or pity on this guy. Matt Jones would have a winning team and a clean house without the poison cancer that East has now.But they ran him off with the psycho crazies called East parents. As far as this joke of a Coach King I dont know if he knows if he has any kahounas or not.....he aint seen them parts in YEARS!

east wins in upset by 20 -_-

I been watching this message board for years and love it for my amusement, Now I went and got my own membership so I can chime in on some of these conversations. I am the All SEEING EYE so I make lots of observations. For the past several years I have attended East Hickman Sports events. It is always amusing to watch these parents up in the stands going crazy ,either the Coach made a bad call,ref made a bad call,or they are mad because thier child is not playing. But it is not any different in any other hometown around here.Now , each team has thier share of problem kids . It is how they are dealt with is how it will effect the team and outcome of the goal. This recent case with the Collier boy being handed the starting Quarterback position and in the middle of the second game of the season gets mad at the Coach, throws his helmet down walks off the field and quits the team. This came as no shock to me as he has quit the team every year prior as a High School athelete, he not only quit Football but also basketball,baseball as well. now here he is a senior, and things are not going his way....quits again. that should of been the last straw, but his mother gets the coach one on one and plays the card on him, how he has had it so rough,he is so confused and so on,end result this guy King lets him back on the team.By doing this he has lost respect from the parents that have some sanity and morals,also in doing this he lost respect of his players as well. It is obvious he plays favorites,some kids are held to different standards,its sad but true, he did it last year from the start. That is where the All SEEING EYE observed this was going to be bad. He will never have my respect as a Coach or even a man. The thing that kills me is all the posters on here act as if this is new????????? wake up, it has been going on for 15 years, it is a sign of the times, the longest tenured coach here in East sports is Coach Gary Harris,ask him how many times he has had dilusioned parents come to him with crazy stories about thier kids. It is the way it is. The scary thing is this guy is rumored to be the new baseball coach....lol Boy that will be a sight to see. Oh as far as the game tonight..... East will be there. Thats about it.

eagles have one more shot at a win this year ,to bad this is not the week for that. our last chance at a victory will come when west hickman comes to town. our middle school would give us a run for our money, not because of talent but the coaching. and please please dont let this guy coach baseball to.....

anyways Page good job last week against Giles very good game to watch. also have plenty of your freshmen team dressed they will get plenty of playing time this week.

Dude...........you are on crack.... lol Bulldogs will dominate....... we will enjoy another victory this year! Face it ....Centerville is better. The only chance you had was last year, i will give you that, but your brilliant Coach lost it for you....lol (thanks by the way),,we see he is conforming well, As long as he recieves his orders from the 729 and does what he is told, he knows whats good for him and he will keep his job.....ha ha ha..... Enjoy it, Enjoy that stud coach you have ...lol East deserves such a great Coach like ole Frankie...lol.

Subtle, yet powerful.

I miss you!

Eda

Miss you too..honey....left your teeth at my adobe by the crick......we got to get that hair washed next year sometime and by golly...I am going to get you some sandpaper for those wrinkles......cmon back here when its dark....I will make sure the dogs and coyotes are out of sight.....bring your wart cream with you