Greenback at Midway

maj

I like to think Greenback had their wake up call a few weeks ago against Sweetwater, then again with a smackdown by Harriman. This is a game the Nation should win and win big. GB is a little banged up but at this point in the season many teams are, no real excuse not to take care of business. Rumor has it GB may be finally ready to open their offense up a bit which could give opposing defenses a little more to worry about than the painfully predictable game plans used so far.

I like to think Greenback had their wake up call a few weeks ago against Sweetwater, then again with a smackdown by Harriman. This is a game the Nation should win and win big. GB is a little banged up but at this point in the season many teams are, no real excuse not to take care of business. Rumor has it GB may be finally ready to open their offense up a bit which could give opposing defenses a little more to worry about than the painfully predictable game plans used so far.

Just how are they going to open it up? I believe we have been waiting on this for 6 games now. Im not complaining we are 4-2 but waiting til you play a 0-5 team to "open" up the O seems a little late. Who knows, as long as we get the win I'm good. I hope they throw the ball in the middle of the field and maybe throw some bubble screens and to the tight end. The fade only works so much.

Just how are they going to open it up? I believe we have been waiting on this for 6 games now. Im not complaining we are 4-2 but waiting til you play a 0-5 team to "open" up the O seems a little late. Who knows, as long as we get the win I'm good. I hope they throw the ball in the middle of the field and maybe throw some bubble screens and to the tight end. The fade only works so much.

It is a little late but teams serious about the playoffs are going to figure out how to shut down an offense that to date has consisted of one runnning back and a quarterback with happy feet. Now is as good a time as any to give opposing teams something else to focus on.