Rhea County vs. Ooltewah

EaglePride1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of the Tawjackson7/Kjenkins12 assault. You're beating a dead horse.

If you knew who he was you would see the humor in his two faceiveness (i just made up a new word). I just think it is amusing to hear someone bash and complain constantly and then kiss butt when the coaches are around. I will lay off though, just don't pretend to be outspoken and "honest" when you are anything but.

Looks like you've struck a nerve with the Cleveland swine. Don't worry CBRF we aren't talking about you, we're just commenting on how your coach is a piece of trash and his highly questionable actions.

Yeah I know, you guys just won another game so you can't bash your coach yet, so you have to bash another coach. gotcha :thumb:

Now CBRF, how come you're bustin' on me? I was making fun of phishface and you know you don't like him better than you like us Rhea County fans. Don't pin his lineage on us. We grow 'em bigger and better over here than phish...plus we know how to have fun and not be so B I T T E R.

I was just going along with you bud! I might go M.I.A next week also, don't know if I can handle all you Rhea guys by myself.

I was just going along with you bud! I might go M.I.A next week also, don't know if I can handle all you Rhea guys by myself.

Why don't you go in search of a few more Cleveland fans to bring to the game? I feel like the past several times we've made the trip over we've been jammed in like sardines, while approximately 12 Cleveland fans share the home side.

Why don't you go in search of a few more Cleveland fans to bring to the game? I feel like the past several times we've made the trip over we've been jammed in like sardines, while approximately 12 Cleveland fans share the home side.

well Cleveland fans don't want to see Rhea get beat 41-7 :thumb: . Our home attendance has been pretty good this year. I don't know if alot of people in Bradley Co know about CoachT, their are a few of us here like bleedingblue and a few Bradley fans that mainly post during wrestling season. Haven't seen any WV fans. I got lucky and stumbled upon this site back in 2004.

You Rhea guys are hard to keep up with. Everyday it seems as if their is a new Rhea Co fan posting on here, ugh. Like where did BigBird, Kiffen DerekeDooleysHair,UnsilentMajority, and flybird come from. I remember when it was just Pride and RCEF. Im going to have to get a couple more usernames too :D

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

well Cleveland fans don't want to see Rhea get beat 41-7 :thumb: . Our home attendance has been pretty good this year. I don't know if alot of people in Bradley Co know about CoachT, their are a few of us here like bleedingblue and a few Bradley fans that mainly post during wrestling season. Haven't seen any WV fans. I got lucky and stumbled upon this site back in 2004.

You Rhea guys are hard to keep up with. Everyday it seems as if their is a new Rhea Co fan posting on here, ugh. Like where did BigBird, Kiffen and DerekeDooleysHair come from. Im going to have to get a couple more usernames too :D

1) There are no Walker Valley football fans. They all go to watch the band.

2) I know for a fact that kampkiffen just got his first bike and rides to the Dayton library to post multiple times a day. I've been impressed with his dedication over the past few weeks. It's a long ride from his trailer up on the Bledsoe Co. line to downtown!

1) There are no Walker Valley football fans. They all go to watch the band.

2) I know for a fact that kampkiffen just got his first bike and rides to the Dayton library to post multiple times a day. I've been impressed with his dedication over the past few weeks. It's a long ride from his trailer up on the Bledsoe Co. line to downtown!

I mean I know football isn't played on the north end of Bradley Co and all, that's why Kelvin Wells Jr needs to be making his way to Cleveland next year, we will be in need of a runningback. :thumb:

Make it happen Slaughter

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

If you go MIA next week, we'll have absolutely no fun on here. Cleveland/RC week is the one week that matters most in the eyes of the Green and Gold. I've heard it said many times, and thoroughly believe: RC could go 1-9, and as long as we beat Cleveland it's not a complete loss on the season.

Somehow I almost expect this to happen.

TSSAA enforcement of these things is beyond laughable.

Kids transfer schools in Bradley Co more than they change clothes. We've lost a bunch of players to WV and Bradley and I'm sure they would say the same thing. Some kids have went to/played at all 3 schools. It just the way it is.