East Hickman visits Marshall County

antsINdaPANTS

Wow I bet East shocked Marshall County .......entering the 4th quaqrter and game tied 7 to 7 ? It is not the players.....it is the Coach.....East could of won that game. But his star thug threw 2 interceptions in the 4th to seal Eagle fate....oh my. Had he done the right thing and kept the freshmen right where he was, and used the quitter as a back and option, he would of won a few games..instead he chooses to show his players its ok to be a troublemaker,quit your team ,its ok to be a thug, even if you work hard and do your best the Coach will not honor that,but instead chose to appease ghetto trash. I heard he is finally gone after this year. It took too long, he was proven to be a joke last year,this year the right people got to the right person and finally good will shine over evil.

lol....Marshall was without 6 key players and at no point was that game in question. East had no offense (except for two personal foul penalties that led to the end of half fluke hail mary). Marshall moved the ball easily, just couldn't stick it in. Trust me, no coach or player was ever worried!!!!! East played hard though....never quit!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol....Marshall was without 6 key players and at no point was that game in question. East had no offense (except for two personal foul penalties that led to the end of half fluke hail mary). Marshall moved the ball easily, just couldn't stick it in. Trust me, no coach or player was ever worried!!!!! East played hard though....never quit!!!!

If East would of played the King boy, East would of won, I love it when a "Spouter" such as yourself makes a wide array of excuses for a poor performance....Marshall County....ha ha. Exposed by East Hickman..East is plagued by Coaches that love thugs and do not have thier team on the same page. Coach Blubber destroyed his team early by pacifying the crazy kid and his mom, had this team been coached by a real Coach, East would have won.......hands down.And I am a Fairview alum, I guess we will see next year,

Guy, I went to this Lewisburg game and was not impressed. Who was the six suspended? I think Malik Crawford might have been out. Name the other five. I'll hang up and listen.

Guy, I went to this Lewisburg game and was not impressed. Who was the six suspended? I think Malik Crawford might have been out. Name the other five. I'll hang up and listen.

lol....if you were there and don't know the other 5 then you OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about Marshall. As for the guy that keeps whining about the "thug" qb from East.....HE'S THE ONLY PLAYER YA'LL HAVE!!!!! Leave your personal vendettas at the door. Marshall easily won that game with backups and sometimes 3rd stringers in key positions. It was ugly, but they persevered. Now on to whipping Spring Hill and remaining tied for first in the region!!!!

lol....if you were there and don't know the other 5 then you OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about Marshall. As for the guy that keeps whining about the "thug" qb from East.....HE'S THE ONLY PLAYER YA'LL HAVE!!!!! Leave your personal vendettas at the door. Marshall easily won that game with backups and sometimes 3rd stringers in key positions. It was ugly, but they persevered. Now on to whipping Spring Hill and remaining tied for first in the region!!!!

Are you talking about the ones supspended? I think Jordan Andersen and Malike were the only ones.