District 8A

muffin

How many more home schools you guys got on the schedule? :roflol: With so many quality girls programs around like Clarkrange, Upperman, LA and ofcourse the reigning state champion Lady Blue Devils of Jackson County High, its amazing to me that RBS doesn't play any of these teams. The only people you guys want to play are teams you can beat, weak teams like Friendship and Westmoreland Why is that mr redboiling ?

I believe I said in an earlier post you are to ignorant for me to respond too! So when you decide to A: not have something negative to say in every post you make and B: have something positive to say about someone other than Jackson County. If you can do those to things you might not seem so ignorant then little fellow!

Edited by swanson71

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

7A watcher,I have wondered the same thing all season.

Was it the Coach? I hope that isn't what you were thinkin cause he is a jerk!!!! Cusses the girls and has temper tantrums maybe he will be gone next year... just feel sorry for the seniors that had to put up with him.... Trousdale had lotsa talent... I thought they had a shot at district champs this year but something fell apart

dont think they were the team to beat. so what was that "simple secret ingredient"?

Ok, The Coach, he sought and played tough competition during regular season in preparation for the post season, he found a way to make the girls believe they could win and pulled off the biggest upset in TC girls bb history and had them in position to play in region finals and a substate berth, when was the last time that happened? Some coaches bonus is the W's, some coaches bonus, depends on the hardware earned, I don't like to lose, but I'll take the hardware.

Threepointshooter made an accusation that I hope is not true, I do not personally know this coach, I have only observed. Support him and TC girls bb will be at the top in 8A, it is good to have a successful football program, but you could have a successful girls bb program also.

joker, sometimes one does not know what they have until it is gone, I know where your program has been and I can see where it is going, he is a winner and should be a keeper.

Ok, The Coach, he sought and played tough competition during regular season in preparation for the post season, he found a way to make the girls believe they could win and pulled off the biggest upset in TC girls bb history and had them in position to play in region finals and a substate berth, when was the last time that happened? Some coaches bonus is the W's, some coaches bonus, depends on the hardware earned, I don't like to lose, but I'll take the hardware.

Threepointshooter made an accusation that I hope is not true, I do not personally know this coach, I have only observed. Support him and TC girls bb will be at the top in 8A, it is good to have a successful football program, but you could have a successful girls bb program also.

joker, sometimes one does not know what they have until it is gone, I know where your program has been and I can see where it is going, he is a winner and should be a keeper.

Tough competition? Are you kidding me? Jackson and Macon are tough games. They took westmoreland and clay off the schedule and added weaker teams. Played n a Christmas tourney where the requirements to get in were if you won 9 games or less the previous year. Played 1 or 2 home schools there. Would not reschedule their second game with JC for some reason. You say he sought out tough competition? That's comical. Stick to watching 7a. He's very lucky to be where he is. Lots of things you probably arent aware of.

Tough competition? Are you kidding me? Jackson and Macon are tough games. They took westmoreland and clay off the schedule and added weaker teams. Played n a Christmas tourney where the requirements to get in were if you won 9 games or less the previous year. Played 1 or 2 home schools there. Would not reschedule their second game with JC for some reason. You say he sought out tough competition? That's comical. Stick to watching 7a. He's very lucky to be where he is. Lots of things you probably arent aware of.

Great Post!!