District 8A

muffin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough competition? Are you kidding me? Jackson and Macon are tough games. They took westmoreland and clay off the schedule and added weaker teams. Played n a Christmas tourney where the requirements to get in were if you won 9 games or less the previous year. Played 1 or 2 home schools there. Would not reschedule their second game with JC for some reason. You say he sought out tough competition? That's comical. Stick to watching 7a. He's very lucky to be where he is. Lots of things you probably arent aware of.

LOL It is very obvious some people can NOT see the forest for the trees. Congratulations to the Lady Yellow Jackets on strong building season. Don't worry I will stick to watching 7A, I was just stating an opinion and wishing for stronger competition in region 4. What ever you are looking for, I certainly hope you find it, because I found it, and continue to enjoying it :thumb:

LOL It is very obvious some people can NOT see the forest for the trees. Congratulations to the Lady Yellow Jackets on strong building season. Don't worry I will stick to watching 7A, I was just stating an opinion and wishing for stronger competition in region 4. What ever you are looking for, I certainly hope you find it, because I found it, and continue to enjoying it :thumb:

Now Mr. 7a there is tough competition in the region...Jackson County is playing them tomorrow night :thumb:

7A, thanks for all the verbal support this season. Our program has come a long way in the past several months. Even though some of the parents dislike the coach, they have to agree he has turned the program around. Surely some of these posters on here, who are parents or current players, don't want to go backwards.

Tough competition? Are you kidding me? Jackson and Macon are tough games. They took westmoreland and clay off the schedule and added weaker teams. Played n a Christmas tourney where the requirements to get in were if you won 9 games or less the previous year. Played 1 or 2 home schools there. Would not reschedule their second game with JC for some reason. You say he sought out tough competition? That's comical. Stick to watching 7a. He's very lucky to be where he is. Lots of things you probably arent aware of.

According to the stats, the strength of schedule was number 7. That is pretty high. This coach at least played a full schedule. Past coaches have only played the district and a few more. The Christmas tournaments were great confidence builders. Why would you want to reschedule Jackson if you didn't have to and risk an injury. You build programs by losing to better programs, not just losing.

"Lots of things you probably arent aware of." Spit them out - tell it.

According to the stats, the strength of schedule was number 7. That is pretty high. This coach at least played a full schedule. Past coaches have only played the district and a few more. The Christmas tournaments were great confidence builders. Why would you want to reschedule Jackson if you didn't have to and risk an injury. You build programs by losing to better programs, not just losing.

"Lots of things you probably arent aware of." Spit them out - tell it.

I would not go off of coacht rankings. Most teams schedules arent even fully on the site. I'm not going to say what the specifics are on here but if you are from TC I'm sure you are aware. But just from hearing my friends down at TC talk, he has been a world of controversy. Assistant coach doesnt think to highly of him either I do believe, which is why she decided to resign her position also.

Good luck to him and the team and hopefully the things I have heard are not true, but from what I have been told, it doesnt sound like any program I would want to be apart of, or my daughter for that matter.

I would not go off of coacht rankings. Most teams schedules arent even fully on the site. I'm not going to say what the specifics are on here but if you are from TC I'm sure you are aware. But just from hearing my friends down at TC talk, he has been a world of controversy. Assistant coach doesnt think to highly of him either I do believe, which is why she decided to resign her position also.

Good luck to him and the team and hopefully the things I have heard are not true, but from what I have been told, it doesnt sound like any program I would want to be apart of, or my daughter for that matter.

Do you believe everything you "hear"?You know just as well as everyone else that 99 percent of rumors are not true. Let it go.

Congrats to the young ladies and the Coach on a very successful year.

Good Luck to the RBS Lady Bulldogs in the sub state Saturday night! I would love to see them make it to Murfreesboro!

Congrats to RBS and Larry White on a good season and wish them all the luck Saturday night. I hope Colter and Jenkins have a HUGE game so they can represent 8A in the state tourney.

And also hope JC gets their win and represents 7A very well(despite Midtnsportsfan) :roflol: . Maybe Region 4 will do good.