Claiborne @ West Greene

budkilmer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Greene lost to Unaka!! No way the buffs beat Claiborne. However, with refs like Greenville had the other night anything could happen.

Yeah and Unaka lost to Cloudland and West Greene beat Cloudland. What's your logic now? I might be wrong, but come Friday night, you might be eating your words.

Yeah and Unaka lost to Cloudland and West Greene beat Cloudland. What's your logic now? I might be wrong, but come Friday night, you might be eating your words.

The logic is Unaka lost to chuckey D. Claiborne took CD to the wood shed!! So if west greene does not show up to play they will get taken behind the shed so there is your freakin logic!! Beat the teams you should beat!!

The logic is Unaka lost to chuckey D. Claiborne took CD to the wood shed!! So if west greene does not show up to play they will get taken behind the shed so there is your freakin logic!! Beat the teams you should beat!!

Well of course they have to show up. If Claiborne doesn't show up, West Greene wins easily. That's called football, Hoss.

This one has been one that I have been waiting for. I've said it all year, the winner of this game will finish second in the BRac and earn themselves an automatic play off birth. I say West Greene wins a close one at home.

I have not seen West Greene play but I did see Claiborne play against Grainger last Friday night....they are small, much smaller than Grainger at least, but seem to be very well coached, and the QB/RB Malone I believe was his name is a player. It was actually a pretty close game till midway third quarter....should be a good game vs WG never underestimate the advantage of playing at home

CD has lost 1 game. That week their Coach had a death in the family and missed all but 1 day of practice because he was out of town. So the so called "wood shed beating is misleading". This will be a good game...WG will pull it out and CD will win out (except Greeneville) and take the #2 spot. Write it sown.

CD has lost 1 game. That week their Coach had a death in the family and missed all but 1 day of practice because he was out of town. So the so called "wood shed beating is misleading". This will be a good game...WG will pull it out and CD will win out (except Greeneville) and take the #2 spot. Write it sown.

I could actually see this happening too fb. The week 9 matchup between CD and WG could be a doozy as well. The only thing is, if WG beats Claiborne and in return CD beats WG and all most likely get beat by GHS, you have a three way tie for second.

I could actually see this happening too fb. The week 9 matchup between CD and WG could be a doozy as well. The only thing is, if WG beats Claiborne and in return CD beats WG and all most likely get beat by GHS, you have a three way tie for second.

Easy their "buddy boy" I'm almost sure you predicted WG and SG to beat claiborne last year. Not to mention picking them last in the BRAC before the season started this year. So maybe you are wishing and not researching your predicts... Hey fb last time I checked coaches do not get to play in the game, so come up with a better excuse than that. And besides the score was 49 to 12, maybe if it had been close you could use that excuse.. So "COME ON MAN"...

Easy their "buddy boy" I'm almost sure you predicted WG and SG to beat claiborne last year. Not to mention picking them last in the BRAC before the season started this year. So maybe you are wishing and not researching your predicts... Hey fb last time I checked coaches do not get to play in the game, so come up with a better excuse than that. And besides the score was 49 to 12, maybe if it had been close you could use that excuse.. So "COME ON MAN"...

Check the date I started on this site. I wasn't on here til late in the play offs last year because I didn't know this site existed. So no predictions last year. Get your facts strait. Now, I did say Claiborne would finish last in the conference... back in the spring. They lost a lot of seniors that were key players. Didn't realize they would have some great, young kids step up and play. Kudos to them! After I saw them in the jamboree, I quickly changed my thoughts about this Bulldog team. Even though West Greene gave them the TD by punting the ball all the way to their own 6 yard line. It's real easy to go six yards. They have a good offensive line and a great QB. Is he just a junior btw? If so, he will be tough next year. I stand by what I said, This will be a close game that could go either way. I'm giving the advantage to West Greene.

Ok bud I believe you about last year, maybe I was thinking of someonelse. And yes the QB is a Jr. The WG game may be a close one idk? All I'm saying is I have seen both teams play this year and if claiborne gets malone the ball enough times he will break-loose abunch. WG has good players as well but I give the edge to the bulldogs..

Edited by bobcatstatechamp