Claiborne @ West Greene

budkilmer

I was talking to bobcat there, Mr. Tusculum, about the Claiborne matchup. I was saying Claiborne won't be as fortunate if WG gets in the red zone.

And it won't be any skin off my back if CD beats WG. If you've payed any attention, I just like football, not really partial to any team. I just like the county teams along with GHS to be successful. This year has been any exceptionally fun year with all of them doing well, except NG that is. I'll discuss the CD, WG matchup with you in a couple of weeks.

Guess you need to call bobcat if you don't want anyone else to comment on the topic. I know you talk on all the threads, I enjoy reading your posts. It just sounded like you were partial to WG over my boys. I had to take up for them. Im pulling for WG (and all county teams for that matter) in every game but 1 this year. Good Luck Buffs.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you need to call bobcat if you don't want anyone else to comment on the topic. I know you talk on all the threads, I enjoy reading your posts. It just sounded like you were partial to WG over my boys. I had to take up for them. Im pulling for WG (and all county teams for that matter) in every game but 1 this year. Good Luck Buffs.

Nah, I wasn't jabbing at your boys. I guess I really don't have any boys to jab for. I was just saying I think West Greene will be more proficient tonight when they get into the red zone, than did Chuckey Doak when they faced Claiborne. I actually can't wait for the West Greene vs. Chuckey Doak show down, but there are a few more games in between that one that I'm also interested in. And thanks for the compliment about reading my posts.

West Greene lost to Unaka!! No way the buffs beat Claiborne. However, with refs like Greenville had the other night anything could happen.

How does that loss to Unaka look now bobcat? The refs were never a factor. West Greene just out played Claiborne. Congrats to the Buffs and Coach Case. Way to knock off the #10 team in the state!

Edited by budkilmer