who wins region 9 championship

csa

yea yall did beat two of the worst teams in region 9 cornersville is going to loose the next 4 games and will not even make it to the playoffs so yall will be off this sight in 4 weeks so sure go ahead and talk about cornersvill as much as you like

Playoffs or not i'll still be on this SITE (not sight)..... You can't get rid of CB10 i'm like a bad disease.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of the worst teams, yet you put them in the list to win the region championship.

yea i did because as there record right now they still have a chance but huntland still has to play the 4 best teams in the region forest cascade mtcs and eaglelville and moore county still has to play forest and cascade which neither team will win out

true you will still be on the site but i promise you wont be talking about cornersville and thank you for fixing my typen

Either i'm going to be on the site or not, make up your mind.... Look Newbie welcome to CoachT..... Glad you created an account..... Maybe you don't know about CB10 but he rips fools all day every day..... So save yourself the embarrassment and quit responding to me....

Either i'm going to be on the site or not, make up your mind.... Look Newbie welcome to CoachT..... Glad you created an account..... Maybe you don't know about CB10 but he rips fools all day every day..... So save yourself the embarrassment and quit responding to me....

i heeard that my man you dont mess with the sideline buddies ill tell you that right now

dude you aint got nothing you can rip on me all you want but no matter what you say but the facts are conersville will not win the region 6 title and could not win the region 9 title either. so how about you go on and start a topic how will cornersville do in 2011 cause there season is over and you are dumb if you think otherwise

dude you aint got nothing you can rip on me all you want but no matter what you say but the facts are conersville will not win the region 6 title and could not win the region 9 title either. so how about you go on and start a topic how will cornersville do in 2011 cause there season is over and you are dumb if you think otherwise

You got beat by Moore County lol....

You got beat by Moore County lol....

if you new the facts which you dont you would have known what happened at the mtcs game with moore county but you dont you just say things that dont have any facts you just run your mouth and MTCS beat the crap out of cornersville by like 3 or 4 touchdowns but yea your right cornersville would total win region 9 lmfao

if you new the facts which you dont you would have known what happened at the mtcs game with moore county but you dont you just say things that dont have any facts you just run your mouth and MTCS beat the crap out of cornersville by like 3 or 4 touchdowns but yea your right cornersville would total win region 9 lmfao

Got beat 20-7 lol.... Who counts a scrimage? Was Mtcs 1-0 after they beat us? We was very vanilla in that practice.... You are a horrid poster.... I'd delete my account if I was you....

Edited by cornerback10

Got beat 20-7 lol.... Who counts a scrimage? Was Mtcs 1-0 after they beat us? We was very vanilla in that practice.... You or a horrid poster.... I'd delete my account if I was you....

ok you and i both know there is no way cornersville could hang with mtcs so just get out of this topic and take my advise and start the topic conersville in 2011

ok you and i both know there is no way cornersville could hang with mtcs so just get out of this topic and take my advise and start the topic conersville in 2011

In the regular season yes they could.... You got waxed by Moore County when it counted.... We waxed Moore County when it counted.... Good lord kid what are you trying to get your post count up? Your getting owned every time you reply.... Just quit before you lose what little respect you had....