Goodpasture at Mcgavock

NEEDFORSPEED

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcgavock maybe the best team Goodpasture has played yet. This is the fourth meeting of these teams. So far it has been Goodpasture winning two close ones and Mcgavock winning a blowout. If Mcgavock is a pass happy team it might be a long night for the Cougars. However Goodpasture finds ways to win and I think they win another close one.

Edited by RicFlare

Mcgavock coach Jay Gore is familiar with the Cougars scheme he coached against them for a number of years while coaching at David Lipscomb, along with assistant coach John Green. Look for Mcgavock to come out on top, and send the over-rated cougars back to the locker room with a tough and physical loss.

Its the home stretch for the playoffs! Another tough out of region game for Goodpasture! What do you think?

Mcgavock coach Jay Gore is familiar with the Cougars scheme he coached against them for a number of years while coaching at David Lipscomb, along with assistant coach John Green. Look for Mcgavock to come out on top, and send the over-rated cougars back to the locker room with a tough and physical loss.

Its the home stretch for the playoffs! Another tough out of region game for Goodpasture! What do you think?

I wouldn't call 6-1 over rated. I call it successful!

Maybe overated was not the correct word, but beating teams like whites creek, westmoreland, and giving up 34 pts to Macon County is not impressive. Props on the ravenwood win, CPA win, and I will guess give a bit for the win over lipscomb, even though they are not as strong as the typical lipscomb team regardless of what their record is.

I wouldn't call 6-1 over rated. I call it successful!