Lewis Co vs Giles Co

likearock

Week 9.....Could this be just Giles counties 2nd friday night home game to date this year.....I do believe it is. Those 3-1 teams will begin to find some seperation this week. I am looking for the cats to see 4-1 after this game. Last year in a misty fog Lewis Co. proved to be a formidable opponent. Whats going to happen this year?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the big question is will Lewis run the ball. They never run the ball so will they run the ball Friday night? Will Lewis pound the rock? Are they installing running plays this week? Will they abandon their air attack & run the ball? Do you think they will try to run on Giles? Are they focusing on running the ball? How many times do you think they will run the ball? DO you think they will come out of the spread and go to some sort of "T" to run the ball? I bet they run the ball some. :shock:

Week 9.....Could this be just Giles counties 2nd friday night home game to date this year.....I do believe it is. Those 3-1 teams will begin to find some seperation this week. I am looking for the cats to see 4-1 after this game. Last year in a misty fog Lewis Co. proved to be a formidable opponent. Whats going to happen this year?

There D is ...well.......just really bad. But last year thats about all they had to hang their hats on. Thats the only reason it was a closer game that everyone expected. The O.....is...well...look back at films 20 year ago......and nothing has changed. I do have to say they have thrown it more this year than in the past. Giles should handle this one if they don't overlook them....it shouldn't be competitive. Also Lewis has lost a couple of players on O from last year which don't help the cause.

I think the big question is will Lewis run the ball. They never run the ball so will they run the ball Friday night? Will Lewis pound the rock? Are they installing running plays this week? Will they abandon their air attack & run the ball? Do you think they will try to run on Giles? Are they focusing on running the ball? How many times do you think they will run the ball? DO you think they will come out of the spread and go to some sort of "T" to run the ball? I bet they run the ball some. :shock:

Now thats funny! After all the years of running an offense like Texas Tech they just might throw in a run or two......just for a change of pace!

2nd friday,3rd home game.and yo boy should and would get the ball more if the pass blocking was better!

After this week LC will be 3&5 No match for Giles. LC might unscrew some bulbs on the visitors scoreboard to keep the score down.

GC will put 9 in the box.....their radio guy will drink some embalming fluid and the Cats will be off to the races.

Lewis has surprised me that they have fallen so much....wish that would have happened before we had them on our schedule.

Some of us wish Page hadn't improved so much befor they got on our schedule.

Giles is favor in this game...But with a young team like Lewis if they can catch alittle mo. early they could make a game out of it. Lewis "D" is awful...but every once in awhile it shows signs of the future. In this game they will have to make the future now.....every play. Looking at the schedule remaining it looks like LCHS has one more win and thats pretty much it. They caught Page when the injury bug hit them. The other win...Springhill, well they are what we expected this year, last year was their best shot. Hickman, remains the same.

To win this game Lewis is going to need to catch a little larry, a little curly and even a little schemp to go with their little mo...........I'll be here all week...try the veal!

That was a good one likearock.....now... GC guys...if you want Fairview to beat Page to help you.

....then you know I got to root a little for ol Lewis Co to trip you guys up........ to help us some.....

of course for that to happen the above "three" mentioned would have to be the starting backfield(seems like I saw that in one of their episodes)....curly would run the fullback draw 30 times....schemp would throw 30 tomes(does the LC QB look like shemp (of course he would be 102 yrs old now)....and last but not least moe would have to poke out the eyes of the GC players....then LC could take the W.......in the words of Don rickle....I ain't afraid to steal someone else's material.......yuk...yuk...yuk.