Dobyns Bennett & David Crockett

WaCoJaCo

I stoped by and watched Sevier practice not long ago to see what kind of talent we had coming up. Just by looking, most of the players have pretty good size for a middle school team, and looked athletic. But there are several parents that are not happy with the way their being coached. I've also heard rumblings from others about the lack of football knowledge fom the coaches. I guess this is one of those "be careful what you wish for" deals. Many of us were wanting St.Clair out but we didn't think the would go from bad to worse. I was told that the Sevier kids looked lost on the field last night. Like they had never played football before. They come to practice every day and try to do their best, you would think the City of Kingsport would make the effort to give them a good coach. They don't deserve to be humilated 50-8 by a team they should be competitive with. Im sure these coaches are good guys but they should step down after this year and who ever appointed them coaches should be fired. Thats my opinion.

It's not good for the future in a lot of ways.I'm happy with what the boys and girls club is doing and the Delta program.A lot of good coaches and much better then just a couple of years ago for the youth of Kingsport

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if any DB'ers went to the Sevier & Robinson game last night and what you thought about it?

The Ketron kid for Robinson should be looked at to play some varsity next year. Two years in a row at Robinson he has been their best player. Very physical and runs like Sensabaugh. Oh yeah, did i forget to mention he is a sprint champion? He's very fast. Ketron and Holt both have big arms but Ketron needs to run the ball and Holt will be the QB in waiting behind Cook. Several of the kids were big and quick. Defense looked very good. Sevier however is a different story. They played like they wanted this season from you know where to be over with. Nobody really stood out for them to me but something special always happens when you get these two groups together for the Tribe. Don't know about any coaching issues but on a kickoff to about the 10 or 15 yard line, the kick returner for Sevier stood over the ball like he did'nt know what to do. Like he did'nt know if he did'nt get the ball the other team would get it. That does sound a little bit like a coaching problem. Anyway, Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ketron kid for Robinson should be looked at to play some varsity next year. Two years in a row at Robinson he has been their best player. Very physical and runs like Sensabaugh. Oh yeah, did i forget to mention he is a sprint champion? He's very fast. Ketron and Holt both have big arms but Ketron needs to run the ball and Holt will be the QB in waiting behind Cook. Several of the kids were big and quick. Defense looked very good. Sevier however is a different story. They played like they wanted this season from you know where to be over with. Nobody really stood out for them to me but something special always happens when you get these two groups together for the Tribe. Don't know about any coaching issues but on a kickoff to about the 10 or 15 yard line, the kick returner for Sevier stood over the ball like he did'nt know what to do. Like he did'nt know if he did'nt get the ball the other team would get it. That does sound a little bit like a coaching problem. Anyway, Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the girl that kicks for Robinson? I heard she is actually pretty darn good.

Mandy Nutter was 7/7 Tuesday

:thumb:

I can remember five or six years ago,Robinson had a girl kicking as well in the seventh grade.At the same time,they had a boy in the eighth that could put it through from 40 in practice,he never played past his freshman year at DB.I think he figured out that girls were prettier then offensive linemen.That happened to about half of our players over the last few years I think

Edited by BatmanDB

Hate is such a harsh word....I truly just feel sorry for you. I think your pathetic, whiny, worthless, piece of crap that needs help....try putting your pacifier back in. :roflol:

That Really HURTS my Feelings :cry: I was hoping we'd become BESTEST FRIENDS in the whole wide world.I guess i'll have to find someone else to be my BUDDY.It will be HARD but ill try to get over it. :thumb: