Playoff seedings

landro

What does everyone think and can anyone clear up the tie breaker situations. If Baylor beats Ensworth next friday they are the number 1 seed how does everyone see it falling from there.

My prediction for east middle region is this:

1 Baylor

2. BA

3. MBA

4. Ensworth

5. McCallie

6. BGA

7. Father Ryan

8. Pope John Paul

What does everyone think and can anyone clear up the tie breaker situations. If Baylor beats Ensworth next friday they are the number 1 seed how does everyone see it falling from there.

My prediction for east middle region is this:

1 Baylor

2. BA

3. MBA

4. Ensworth

5. McCallie

6. BGA

7. Father Ryan

8. Pope John Paul

If I follow you, you're saying that Baylor will beat Ensworth, and BA will beat MBA. If that happens, as near as I can tell, you would have a three-way tie for number two, among three teams that are 1-1 against each other. What is the tie-breaker for that one?

2010-11 TSSAA Handbook

1. The team with the greatest number of victories.

Best case: MBA 9 wins, BA 8 wins, EHS 7 wins. This tie breaker should decide the 2nd place E/M team. Either MBA or BA. EHS only has 9 games total.

2. The team who plays the greatest number of teams who win 50 percent or more of their games.

Again is EHS handicapped here due to their schedule.

3. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

4. The team whose opponents have earned the most victoriesThe teams whose op.

5. The team whose opponents have received the fewest defeats

6. Total wins by the opponents of teams defeated.

7. The team with the greatest number of victories in their own classification.

8. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in their own classification winning 50

percent or more of their games.

9. The team whose opponents in their own classification have earned the most victories.

10. The team whose opponents in their own classification have received fewer defeats.

11. Total wins by the defeated opponents within their own classification.

12. The team with the greatest number of victories over teams in a larger classification.

13. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in a larger classification winning 50 percent

or more of their games.

14. The team whose opponents in a larger classification have earned the most victories.

15. The team whose opponents in a larger classification have received fewer defeats.

16. Total wins by the opponents of teams in a larger classification defeated.

17. Coin toss

That should clear it UP?

If Baylor wins friday night they will host every playoff game until the state title game, much like the MUS vs CBHS match-up out west this week this is a HUGE game.

Also for ensworth I believe if they win this week and next against BGA they would be east-middle champs assuming BA beats MBA this week.

Heres looking to a great week of High School football.

If Baylor wins friday night they will host every playoff game until the state title game, much like the MUS vs CBHS match-up out west this week this is a HUGE game.

Also for ensworth I believe if they win this week and next against BGA they would be east-middle champs assuming BA beats MBA this week.

Heres looking to a great week of High School football.

Thanks Landro. I knew that this Friday's game at Baylor was huge...but did not realize what a win would do for the Red Raiders. It will be a tremendous task to get the win no doubt as Ensworth is very talented.