Top A-AA teams for 2010

Wrestler4444

Old Warhorse can u give me an insight to Alcoa's lineup?

Alcoa got a new head coach. This is his third year. Was the coach at McMinn Central but left there in 2005. Built a competetive program there. Helped at Greenback while he was at Lenior City. Gets great support from the administration and the AAU folks.

Has 7 or 8 seniors. Got a transfer from Stone Memorial at 215. Has two heavy wieghts that are still playing football. Experienced at the middle wieghts.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't my turn but it was for sure not yours.

Well dude where I'm from we don't call people dominant until they dominate. Such as "Hixson has been dominant in the a-aa division for the last couple of years". I bet you think that everyone who participates should get a trophy and letter of participation huh? Also I called the coach T offices and they said it was my turn.

Well dude where I'm from we don't call people dominant until they dominate. Such as "Hixson has been dominant in the a-aa division for the last couple of years". I bet you think that everyone who participates should get a trophy and letter of participation huh? Also I called the coach T offices and they said it was my turn.

Sorry "DUDE" but you are wrong. For a small school 5th in the individual tournament is more dominating then any A-AA state title considering its not divided. Greenback is a very new program and i believe you just have a problem with them, maybe even scared they beat your team. I don't know about how many placers Hixson has had or Greenback has had but i do know since Greenback has had a team they have had a lot more placers. I think that shows there dominance. I do believe you are still wrong bigearl. I think you need to take a number and get in line on a different post.

Sorry "DUDE" but you are wrong. For a small school 5th in the individual tournament is more dominating then any A-AA state title considering its not divided. Greenback is a very new program and i believe you just have a problem with them, maybe even scared they beat your team. I don't know about how many placers Hixson has had or Greenback has had but i do know since Greenback has had a team they have had a lot more placers. I think that shows there dominance. I do believe you are still wrong bigearl. I think you need to take a number and get in line on a different post.

Most of your posts seem to contain insults of other members. Please refrain from that immediately and stick with the facts and they will do the same. Otherwise there will be no one left to insult. Pass this request along to nitetime6, also.

i dont believe we are the only ones this should be addressed to. the only people we insult are the ones who insulted us in the first place.

nt6 :ph34r:

And who insulted you in the first place and what did they say? It seems to me and everybody on here that you and your partner get on here and just stir problems by insulting everybody on here. You dont talk wrestling, you say the most outlandish things to get a reaction from people then you come back and call them stupid and tell them to shut up.

PRTiii :flower:

And who insulted you in the first place and what did they say? It seems to me and everybody on here that you and your partner get on here and just stir problems by insulting everybody on here. You dont talk wrestling, you say the most outlandish things to get a reaction from people then you come back and call them stupid and tell them to shut up.

hi, i am kind of new at this stuff but it seems PRT, you are tho one always replying to these vigilantes. They will post something and then you comment on it as if you are forcing them in a corner to fight back to survive so my advice to you would be just to keep it to yourself when it comes to these guys plus daytime does have a point. Greenback is starting strong and soon they will have a title. Even if they dont have a title they are a pretty dominate tournament team. You have to admit that. Anyways as i was saying these guys usually get stirred up by other people and they probably just like to share opinions like everybody else. So get over yourself.

hi, i am kind of new at this stuff but it seems PRT, you are tho one always replying to these vigilantes. They will post something and then you comment on it as if you are forcing them in a corner to fight back to survive so my advice to you would be just to keep it to yourself when it comes to these guys plus daytime does have a point. Greenback is starting strong and soon they will have a title. Even if they dont have a title they are a pretty dominate tournament team. You have to admit that. Anyways as i was saying these guys usually get stirred up by other people and they probably just like to share opinions like everybody else. So get over yourself.

This reply started out fine, but now your on their level. 1 they dont share opinions, they say things to piss other people off 2 why did you have to sink to their level? the "get over yourself" remark is unwarranted and completely unnecessary. You know, it seems to me like there have been a couple people who make new accounts just to come to these kids rescue. My guess is, that YOU have been creating multiple profiles. Come on, grow up, at some point this has to just get annoying. Just stop getting on here unless you have something productive to say, please.

This reply started out fine, but now your on their level. 1 they dont share opinions, they say things to piss other people off 2 why did you have to sink to their level? the "get over yourself" remark is unwarranted and completely unnecessary. You know, it seems to me like there have been a couple people who make new accounts just to come to these kids rescue. My guess is, that YOU have been creating multiple profiles. Come on, grow up, at some point this has to just get annoying. Just stop getting on here unless you have something productive to say, please.

I don't understand how you assume i'm "just a kid". It is really a shame that those kids have to deal with people like you starting stuff when they are just trying to talk about high school wrestling but its not my place to tell who is in the wrong. I think maybe you just shouldn't talk if you have to argue about everything. I think you are acting their age and somebody needs to grow up here. Plus your reply had nothing to do with this post at all.

Pigeon Forge Rules! End of Story