• Hunter Thompson (Blackman)
    • Deon Meadows (Smyrna)
    • Jaiari Dunaway (Siegel)
    • Jess Patton (Blackman)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meadows of Smyrna, Patton of Blackman, and Dunaway of Siegel all have Division 1 offers from what i have read! These 3 were also chosen 1st Team pre-season all state in 6A. I think Dunaway has committed to Tennessee and Meadows has several D1 offers and Patton from Air Force that is ranked # 23 in the nation at this point. I am sure more are to come for these 3 guys! I also think Hunter Thompson of Blackman will get offers at some point. That is a pretty good LB group for one conference.

All these guys are great linebackers and would take any one on my team. But I am a Blaze fan so I have to pick one of these. I'm going with Hunter Thompson. This kid is big and fast and will flat out lay the thunder.

If not picking Blackman, I'd go with Meadows.

I think Hunter is being asked to play a out of position. He would really excel in a 4-3, He is the quintessential mike linebacker, born to play the position.

Fillin holes and bangin noggins! :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! and Thor was born to fill holes and bang noggins!

Edited by mykidsdad

All 4 of these young are great linebackers and great kids! I would love to have all 4 in a 3-4 defense! :thumb:

Can you imagine a 4-3 defense with Meadows and Dunaway on the outside and Patton and Thompson on the inside? Maybe we will get to see that in the east west all-star game??? I pity the offense that would have to play against that line up!

All these guys are great linebackers and would take any one on my team. But I am a Blaze fan so I have to pick one of these. I'm going with Hunter Thompson. This kid is big and fast and will flat out lay the thunder.

If not picking Blackman, I'd go with Meadows.

I'd say Meadows would excel as either a will or a olb. Not really built for the mike or sam. :popcorneater:

Aaron "Boo" Bryant of Hillsboro is a 5'11" 225 lb kid who runs like a deer. He was MVP of State Championship game against Maryville as a Soph. Academics are whats keeping him under the radar as well as his height but he should be a qualifier and a great addition to whatever college he chooses to attend. Arkansas is showing the most interest but i believe they are waiting on ACT score before officially offering.