McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Really blaming anyone, the cats just do not have it together on defense yet.

Hey Chipster....Didn't Mean To Say You Was Blaming Anyone...I Just Clicked On Your Post To Put In My Remark! And I Hope They Can Em All! :roflolk: Heck Shoot Em!..Run Em Outta Town! Let Ole Comer Have It And See What Happens! :roflolk: Ya Hosers!

Butch, are you saying I am wasting my time to drive 5 hours to watch this game?

Awe Naw...I Have Read Of Your Admiration That You Have For Svenson And His Program. And It Is Notable Your Desire For Huntingdon To Do Well And Possibly Win...But It Aint Gonna Happen Friday...So If You Wanna Drive This Far Just To Meet Me!..I'll Buy You A Hotdog Or A Burger....But If'n Your Coming To See Huntingdon Win...Well I'd Stick Closer To Home. :twisted:

Awe Naw...I Have Read Of Your Admiration That You Have For Svenson And His Program. And It Is Notable Your Desire For Huntingdon To Do Well And Possibly Win...But It Aint Gonna Happen Friday...So If You Wanna Drive This Far Just To Meet Me!..I'll Buy You A Hotdog Or A Burger....But If'n Your Coming To See Huntingdon Win...Well I'd Stick Closer To Home. :twisted:

All ready getting excited about Friday, I work Humingdon, in past years I get a lot of smack talk from Pony fans. This year not so much, mostly I hear they hoping to keep the score respectful. I really think the Rebel Defense will play a huge part in this game. I really like our chances in this one the boys know how important this game is for many reasons. I think the Rebs will come out strong in this one watch for the onside, just kidding.

MRP

All ready getting excited about Friday, I work Humingdon, in past years I get a lot of smack talk from Pony fans. This year not so much, mostly I hear they hoping to keep the score respectful. I really think the Rebel Defense will play a huge part in this game. I really like our chances in this one the boys know how important this game is for many reasons. I think the Rebs will come out strong in this one watch for the onside, just kidding.

MRP

I was going to ask you how it is over in the aluminum joint this week. Are they shutting down from 7 to 10 or so on Friday?