Blackman vs Brentwood

pattonboysdad

You and Donkey are the only posters on here whos brains are actually larger than your skulls. Thanks for getting PBD straightened out.

We all know both Brentwood and Riverdale are hard games to prepare for due to the Wing-T offense they run. This is a game Blackmans offense will need to score on early and often on to really knock the other team off its game plan. With Blackmans defense playing well this game could be over by halftime, But as siegel found out against Riverdale you can't shut you offense down with a big lead as Coach Shad has been know to do. It should be a great game and a real good 'get ready game' for the Riverdale game.

Blackan by three touchdowns! IT"S BOOKED, LETS EAT! :hungry:

Like I've said before " I didn't go to seven years of Evil Medical School to be called mister" :popcorneater:

You know it's funny when you think about it. Blackmans football schedule this year started our fairly easy (except Smyrna) and allowed the team to mature and grow to a team able to knock off Oakland last week. Now Blackman plays Non-district, Wing-T, Brentwood. The perfect wing-t team to prepare them for the district Riverdale matchup in what could be for at least a share of the district championship.

So who had the most to do with making out this 'Genius Schedule'? Coach Wells at Riverdale, the same team Blackman will be playing next week. WOW!:rolleyes:

You know it's funny when you think about it. Blackmans football schedule this year started our fairly easy (except Smyrna) and allowed the team to mature and grow to a team able to knock off Oakland last week. Now Blackman plays Non-district, Wing-T, Brentwood. The perfect wing-t team to prepare them for the district Riverdale matchup in what could be for at least a share of the district championship.

So who had the most to do with making out this 'Genius Schedule'? Coach Wells at Riverdale, the same team Blackman will be playing next week. WOW!:rolleyes:

Now you have done it. You posted, Riverdale, Wells, Past history.......Things like that seem to wake up that Old Dude. List Rankin and he'll be throwing that blanket on the floor and fumbling for reading glasses while reaching for the key board. Shhhh! Shhhhh! Let nap.

Edited by MrDonkey

If any of you guys feel the earth shake or see a flying pig today. Do not worry!

Why? The Tennessean picked Blackman over Brentwood! Be it only by one point Blackman 28, Brentwood 27. Must have been that home field advantage that pushed the Blaze over the top.

WHAT NEXT? Murphy Un-Fair not picking Oakland to win.

This and so much more is available on my "How to schedule your way to a District Championship" DVD collection.

Hey where were you last night? You missed the here is how we paint our shoes/line the field free clinic. :popcorneater:

Now you have done it. You posted, Riverdale, Wells, Past history.......Things like that seem to wake up that Old Dude. List Rankin and he'll be throwing that blanket on the floor and fumbling for reading glasses while reaching for the key board. Shhhh! Shhhhh! Let nap.

There is too many things wrong with it to totally ignore it. First off Brentwood is NOT a WingT team. Crawford is smarter than that.

Now like I asked earlier as I may have to make this game.

1. What y'all got good to eat?

2. Can someone cut off Karate girls microphone off long enough for me to eat in peace?

There is too many things wrong with it to totally ignore it. First off Brentwood is NOT a WingT team. Crawford is smarter than that.

2. Can someone cut off Karate girls microphone off long enough for me to eat in peace?

I can only report what I've seen in the two games I've seen Brentwood play this year and to me it looked like Wing-T, Spread and a pinch of Wildcat. If I'm wrong, tell me what you've seen.

Now for your other questions.....

1. When you're old everything tastes the same and nothing tastes good. :popcorneater:

2. When you're old all music sounds the same and your real problem is it's just too loud for ya.

3. When you're old and the temp drops below 70 degrees it's too cold.

Maybe you should stay home where it's quite and warm, and enjoy a bowl of your homemade soup :hungry: and surf Coach-T for the score. It's tough being old. :thumb:

come on out LOD...ole PBD loves ya! :flower:

mr. donkey ain't as mean as he "hee haws"... :mrgreen:

and mr. "dablueraider" will be cooking up some bear (bruin) meat on a red hot BLAZE after it has marinated for 2 days in "orange shadorade" which makes that tough bear (bruin) meat nice and tender! :hungry:

as far as the Karate girl...she is tradition and she'll be singing ALOT!

I can only report what I've seen in the two games I've seen Brentwood play this year and to me it looked like Wing-T, Spread and a pinch of Wildcat. If I'm wrong, tell me what you've seen.

Now for your other questions.....

1. When you're old everything tastes the same and nothing tastes good. :popcorneater:

2. When you're old all music sounds the same and your real problem is it's just too loud for ya.

3. When you're old and the temp drops below 70 degrees it's too cold.

Maybe you should stay home where it's quite and warm, and enjoy a bowl of your homemade soup :hungry: and surf Coach-T for the score. It's tough being old. :thumb:

1. My taste buds are fine and prefers fine Chinese cooking and Creole.

2. No, not all music sounds the same. There is a VAST difference between bluegrass and the pipes and drums. Question is do you? It NEEDS to be LOUD. Us OLD folks tend to be deaf you know.

3. Some of us who have spent time in Antartica actually LIKE cold weather.

It really amazes me when folks think they actually have me figured out when they do not even know me. <_<

1. My taste buds are fine and prefers fine Chinese cooking and Creole.

2. No, not all music sounds the same. There is a VAST difference between bluegrass and the pipes and drums. Question is do you? It NEEDS to be LOUD. Us OLD folks tend to be deaf you know.

3. Some of us who have spent time in Antartica actually LIKE cold weather.

It really amazes me when folks think they actually have me figured out when they do not even know me. <_<

The same here