Region 7

werazzlin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are just some names to watch for from Clarksville High. I'm not even going to speculate on weights yet.

Justin Morrissette- many of the lightweights from last season in this region have packed on the pounds, but not him and he's been wrestling all summer.

Cody Oliver- he was a region champ at 103 in 2009. He was out last season with a broken collar bone. He's so good that he was ranked all last season and didn't wrestle a single match.

Tyler Newton- region runner up at 112 last year

Chase Snow- region champ at 119 last season and he's been wrestling all summer.

Chad Isbell- 2 time region runner up and he's been wrestling all summer. He's actually getting competitive with his brother now.

Hayden Jordan- 6th in state in 09 and 4th in state in 2010.

Jarrett Mcgaha- region runner up at 160 last year.

Ren Baggett- region champion at 152 last year.

Kendall Roselle- Middle Tn Freshman champ last season

Terron Conley- state qualifier at HVY in 2009. He did not wrestle last season.

These are just some names to watch for from Clarksville High. I'm not even going to speculate on weights yet.

Justin Morrissette- many of the lightweights from last season in this region have packed on the pounds, but not him and he's been wrestling all summer.

Cody Oliver- he was a region champ at 103 in 2009. He was out last season with a broken collar bone. He's so good that he was ranked all last season and didn't wrestle a single match.

Chad Isbell- 2 time region runner up and he's been wrestling all summer. He's actually getting competitive with his brother now.

sounds like Clarksville is ready to accept all challengers for there Region crown. Sounds like the rest of region 7 is gotta work even harder to even be competitive with them

Has any one else been working all summer getting ready forthis coming season?

Jonathan Roberts from Beech wrestled all summer.

Zach Pickney From Beech wrestled all summer.

Several kids from both hendersonville and Beech have been practicing at the preseason camp. Question is have those others done enough to give Clarksville a challenge this year? It takes more than two to get an awesome team like it is looking like Clarksville is gonna have

Edited by werazzlin

i dont believe i asked you for my opinion now did i. And dont tell me what thread i can post in and which one i cant. i have my own opinion about things. i dont care if you like it or not because honestly i dont care about you and your worthless life

Now now no need to get nasty. Region 7 will produce plenty of medalist this year. Everyone knows this. I am sorry you feel that there is know one to watch for in region 7.

i dont believe i asked you for my opinion now did i. And dont tell me what thread i can post in and which one i cant. i have my own opinion about things. i dont care if you like it or not because honestly i dont care about you and your worthless life

You know, I suppose nightime6 or daytime6 or whoever is right: If they want to come on here and run people down and talk nasty and be low class - an ignorant idiot jerk in general - they have that right. See you at state.

I agree that Clarksville will be the team to beat, but there are also a few other teams that will do good this season I think. I think that Hendersonville, Dickson, and maybe even Creekwood will have good seasons. As for the person who won't be watching anyone from region 7 good we don't want you to watch us anyways. There are a lot of good wrestlers in region 7 that may not be as popular as some but nevertheless they work just as hard and are very good wrestlers. I believe that there will be more than just a couple of state qualifers that come out of region 7. Good luck to everyone in region 7 and I hope that no one else will get on here with their garbage and suggest that their is no one good enough in region 7 to watch!