Goodpasture vs Sycamore

GPCougarFan

District Game for the Cougars and its a must win! It's the Cougars Homecoming Game and it should be fun to see. What do ya think!

Sycamore beat Westmoreland.

Westmoreland beat Greenbriar.

Greenbriar beat White House by more than 1 point.

White House only lost to GP by one point.

So logic suggests Sycamore by 3 :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if everything happens the way it is logically supposed to there would be no point in playing the game. GP by 28!! GO COUGARS!! :mrgreen:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

here is a logic.sycamore only scored 3 points on winless westmoreland team at the time.sycamore got beat by macon county"how that happened i'll never know"and somebody thinks sycamore is going to go into goodpasture's home field on homecoming and beat them.goodpasture as only lost 1 game by 1point to a good d.l.team. uh,uh, im sorry not gonna happen.the cougars have to much fire power and the field won't be wet this year so sycamore will get full effects.

Edited by BR1Z1Z

here is a logic.sycamore only scored 3 points on winless westmoreland team at the time.sycamore got beat by macon county"how that happened i'll never know"and somebody thinks sycamore is going to go into goodpasture's home field on homecoming and beat them.goodpasture as only lost 1 game by 1point to a good d.l.team. uh,uh, im sorry not gonna happen.the cougars have to much fire power and the field won't be wet this year so sycamore will get full effects.

Well, being a Sycamore fan and parent, I have to predict that they will win. I'm not going to go tell my son that there is no way they can beat someone. Even the mighty Goodpasture. Sure, you guys SHOULD win, but all it takes is a real good team to be looking ahead to the next game and get tripped up by a tough team hitting their stride looking for a playoff spot.

Here's to a good game and no injuries :thumb:

Well, being a Sycamore fan and parent, I have to predict that they will win. I'm not going to go tell my son that there is no way they can beat someone. Even the mighty Goodpasture. Sure, you guys SHOULD win, but all it takes is a real good team to be looking ahead to the next game and get tripped up by a tough team hitting their stride looking for a playoff spot.

GO WAR EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY! Lord,Good game and no injuries, AMEN!