west @ bearden

westrebel2012

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the long run this game actually doesn't mean that much because West will beat Heritage. But! Huge bragging rights are in this game. I think West finally beats Bearden, and I think they do it in convincing fashion.

why do you say it doesn't mean much? It looks to me like West could end 8-2 with a #1 seed if they are placed in a quad opposite Powell.

Really looking forward to this game.. West has really turned it on since the farragut loss this year. They have the athletes on both sides of the ball and have looked strong lately. We all know Bearden is the young show!! If the rebels play smart and can contain him the best way possible -i could see west pulling this one out. Its going to be a great game and very close i feel!! If young gets going and west kicks or punts to him its all bearden.. Limit his touches and contain him west wins... Bearden has trouble passing the ball and west should stack the box and play all run.. if this happens i see west winning in a very close great game!! Good luck to both teams

Really looking forward to this game.. West has really turned it on since the farragut loss this year. They have the athletes on both sides of the ball and have looked strong lately. We all know Bearden is the young show!! If the rebels play smart and can contain him the best way possible -i could see west pulling this one out. Its going to be a great game and very close i feel!! If young gets going and west kicks or punts to him its all bearden.. Limit his touches and contain him west wins... Bearden has trouble passing the ball and west should stack the box and play all run.. if this happens i see west winning in a very close great game!! Good luck to both teams

Trouble throwing the ball? I was at the Maryville game and watched the Farragut game on TV. I think Bearden throws it pretty well. Based on numbers in KNS, I think the QB is around 1000 yds passing, which is in top 10 in area. I bet Bearden would love West to stack the box.

I think Bearden wins going away